3

:'(

Everything that happened in only less than a day was unimaginable, it needed an explanation.

The beast that turned into a human female was just there sleeping on your lap.

For a moment it took, responding to the situation wasn't in your mind since you were horrified, traumatized by the beast-human.

But after some time, you began moving but slowly, while many things were going in your mind. Asking what she was, what creature did she belong? How could she transform into a human? It was impossible.

You never assumed it was hallucinations before, everything felt real with your sensory perceptions.

Taking a deep breath, you successfully removed her head from your thighs as you stood up carefully. Your leg was in exaggerating pain and you tried not to make a sound. The other problem was the snow and the leaves.

Yet you ignored it, you let out a loud grunt and struggled to run, enduring the pain.

You never cared anymore, you wanted to die because of the injury. So it's also pointless if she caught you.

You were laughing as you were getting farther from the predator, thinking you had escape and was safe from danger.

Unexpectedly; yet an impulse, in your subconscious mind, the rapid, small gaps between your steps gradually got even smaller.

You stopped without a reason.

Your hands were shaking but not in fear.

The problem that you usually experience, the anxiety.

The problem, it felt as if you were going to explode if you resisted your urges that was caused by overthinking.

What if she was a human after all? Like a normal innocent one that turns into a werewolf, and does as it wishes in animalistic way, but not desired by the human form itself.

Leaving her there alone in the woods, it would make you feel like a murderer if she died.

"aaaaaaAAAAAHHHH!!! FUCK!" You whined, turning around as you limped your way back to the place.

Eventually, you got there and saw a full-view figure that was unexpectedly small as an average human.

Her body, it's really a body of a woman.

But no, you focused at her face more. It was the first time you never cared about a woman's body.

Her cat-like eyes, and the deep and defined "V" in her upper lip.

The dark blue light shone upon her features, she's utterly beautiful... and cute...

Yet, there were tears in her eyes.

She was whimpering, shivering in coldness as she curled herself into a ball. The redness of her little nose just added to her cuteness.

She was just like a normal human, who couldn't withstand the freezing temperatures.

"I'm really going to die." You whispered, shaking your head as you sighed deeply.

You fixed the parachute, just laying it down and spreading the whole area.

Gently, you lifted her up as you let out a grunt.

But you accidentally fell afterwards, dropping her on the parachute. You panicked as you stared at her features, but she only let out a whimper.

How wasn't she awake after a hard fall?

You just sighed in relief as you continued. You prevented her freezing to death by rolling her around the fabric until the still-sleeping girl was shaped into a sushi.