35.

Anais POV

Anais POV

Even though the water was ice cold that didn't stop me from getting in. It was hard to get used to it but I soon did. When I got out I got dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie. I stared at myself in the mirror having very negative thoughts. I put my hood over my head and went into my room. I wrote a quick letter so it was kind of sloppy.

I texted Kahleel telling him I was ready to be picked up. I just put my bookbag on and went to the home safe. After a few guesses I ended up unlocking it. I opened my bookbag up and took a few stacks. Stuffing it, I slowly opened and closed the door. I turned my head seeing a familiar car.

I walked towards it seeing Kahleel's face. I quickly got in and put my seatbelt on "You alright 'Nis?" I nodded my head "Yeah just go ,please"

Pulling up towards his house and getting he let us in. I seen a pregnant woman passed out on the couch with a static tv screen watching her. He grabbed my and lead me up the stairs to his room.

I sat my bookbag on the floor and just stood there watching him push the covers back "You good?" I nodded "Yeah, my tights are just up my butt crack"

"Hm" he handed me a pair of fruit of the look boxers. I quickly took my tights off replacing them with the boxers and laid down arching my back to stretch. I took his phone and looked at the time. "Kahleel come on it's almost 1 in the morning" I whined feeling lonely.

"Hush, crybaby" he laid next to me facing the ceiling. "So you just gone- ok goodnight" I rolled my eyes facing my back to him. He smacked his lips before hovering over me and turning me to lay on my back. He laid his head on my stomach and wrapped his arms around me.

"Kahleel?"

"Yeah?"

"You not gone rat me out right?"

"Nah ma, go to sleep"

I sat up throwing the cover over us and closed my eyes.

7/20/22 .

4:07 pm :) .