17.

*WARNING(SAD SHORT CHAPTER)*

Sunnie's POV

I decided since Christmas passed to see my parents to show them Anais and Rodrick. I haven't told them I had a fiancé nor a baby girl.

(Ahhh 4K reads!!!)

I walked in with Anais in my arms and holding Rodrick's hand. I left our stuff in the car because I felt like we wasn't gone be welcomed soon.

My mom walked towards us eyeing Anais and Rodrick weirdly. "Hey ma" I hugged her but she didn't return it. She called for my dad and he came out. I sighed "Well... this is Rodrick my fiancé and my new baby Anais..." "Un un since when could you have babies in college?!" My momma questioned "Yeah and is that baby even his? It's eyes like a ocean and his is like... ugh!" My dad replied "Why does it matterrrr?! I came for you! I went to college for you! I stopped eating for you! Everything has been for YOU! But I dropped out so I can take care of my baby like a good mother would!"

"Since you wanna yell like I'm YO child you can get your fat ass out along with this fine old ass ... rapper?"

I nodded before I handed Anais to Rodrick and I went over to their cabinets with rage "Since we wanna talk about people... let's talk about how y'all not gonna have no dishes left to use!!" At that point Rodrick went outside so Anais wouldn't here the glass breaking. I opened every cabinet up with my might and threw down every plate I saw.

My mom ran over and pushed me out of the way from breaking dishes. Then she began to go CRAZY she started throwing the broken pieces right AT ME. I ran away but my dad held me back and then my mom started stabbing me in the arm. That's when I elbowed my dead in the dead kicked her in the stomach then excited the house, I gotta life ahead of me.

I ran out of the house and Rodrick had the car started I just hopped in. "Baby what's wrong with yo arm?!" My eyes slowly closed "They c-cut me...." everything went black .

🥺🤚🏾