36.

Sasha POV

Sasha POV

I knocked on the apartment door countless times until it finally opened, it was Sunnie. "Girl what you banging on the door for so early?"

"You are literally late for work I've been calling you! And that tells me the kids are late for school!" She waved me off turning around letting me in. She knocked on Anais' door yelling "Come on Anais you late for school!" Alpha came running out of his room to go brush his teeth.

"Celeste I'm not gone say it again" she opened her door seeing her not there "Roderick!"

I went in her room and looked around until I saw a letter on her dresser. I read it aloud so everyone could hear me.

"I can't do this anymore guys. By the time you've found this you've realized that I'm not here. I ran away from home, don't bother looking for me, just don't. Why? Because you will never find me. GOODBYE - ANAIS CELESTE MOORE !"

"Okay what the hell has been going on around here? I know my niece would not just leave like this without saying one word!"

The room went quiet as Sunnie looked at Roderick before he mugged her "Ain't nun been going on except pure discipline. I told her she too young for boys and she snuck behind my back, went to the movies wit one. So I beat her ass, so what?"

"Roderick," I chuckled.

"You're so fucking dumb. You don't beat a child after they disobey one rule, she didn't need that. Im pretty sure it had to be worse for her to run. Sometimes I wonder how Sunnie stayed with you. All you do is work while she tends to the children and what? You expect her not to mess around with Ja-"

THE END .
300 words !

7/20/22 .

yeah yeah yeah it was rush but oh well i hated dragging it on for nothing. i may put out a sequel like next year or sum. i appreciate y'all time for reading this and all that other extra stuff. but now it's time to finish the others and get this weight off me :). l♥️ve yall .

-YONNAJACKSON OUT 🧞‍♀️ .

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐸𝐵𝑂𝐷𝑌 | 𝑅𝑂𝐷𝐷𝑌 𝑅𝐼𝐶𝐻𝐻 🎉