011

"Mom I promise I won't let anything happen to them, I promise." Aether reassure Rianna who was worried that the four adults and Paimon might do something weird, again.

"Alright, here some cash for Pizza or something and please don't get in trouble like last time and make sure Paimon is well fed." Rianna said.

"What do you take me for? A kid?" Aether sarcastically said.

"Yeah, I think you are a kid, just don't set the house on fire or flood the house. Please." Rianna said.

"I would never do that, I am a responsible adult, unlike a certain someone." He whispered the last part to himself.

"Well I gotta go, I'll be back tomorrow morning at 7, so don't do anything until I get back from visiting you're grandma." Rianna said, walking backwards to aunt Laila's car.

"She's right I am not responsible. Hey Lulu wanna do a slumber party later?" Aether said looking at Lumine who was waving bye at the car that was driving away.

"Didn't mom said not to do anything stupid? Also Sandra and Cassandra would not agree to that." Lumine said.

"They'll agree."

-

"Sure. Just don't mess up the house, don't want aunt Laila and Frenza killing us both." Sandra said.

"What she says." Cassandra point to Sandra.

"See, told ya they'd agree." Aether said with a smile that says 'I told you so.'

"Alright, but I can't invite any of my friends cause Fischl is visiting her parents which is very far away, Noelle is visiting her grandparents and Yanfei is with Hu Tao. So invite you're friends instead." Lumine said.

"Sure, also you sure you don't wanna invite anyone?" Aether ask, taking out his phone.

"No, I'm gonna go and play Minecraft with Paimon." Lumine walks away to Sandra's and Cassandra's room.

"Okay so like you wanna come to my aunt's house and have a sleepover?" Aether ask when Lumine was out of view.

-

"HOW THE HELL!?" Lumine screamed upon getting her ass gets beaten by Paimon, a 10 years old, in Minecraft.

"Ha-ah! I WON! YOU LOOSE!" Paimon laughed at Lumine's loosing ass.

"I hate this game." Lumine pass the remote controller to Cassandra.

"Hey, do you guys want pizza?" Sandra ask making her way to the door.

"Sure, just take one that doesn't have any crust's." Lumine said.

"Wha- you eat pizza without the crust's?" Paimon looked disgusted at Lumine.

"What? The crust's is to crusty and I just don't like it, besides didn't you hated crust's once?" Lumine said.

"We don't talk about that. I'll take the biggest and the most delicious pizza there is." Paimon went back to gaming with Cassandra.

"Okay. You need anything Cass?" Sandra ask Cassandra.

"I'll just take the original pepperoni pizza."

"Alright, be right back!" Sandra went downstairs.

When she arrives downstairs, she saw Aether's friends, who were kinda like the same people, one of them are emo and two of them are so calm and two other is so, well I don't know how to describe them.

Sandra ignore the five most attractive boys and grab the house phone, but she wasn't holding the house phone, she was holding air.

She look down at the counter of the house phone and realized that it was missing. 'The fuq.' Sandra look around the house but the phone was nowhere to be seen.

"Hi uhm, can I have like a big, really big, burger you have and shove it down you're as- They hung up." Venti laughed.

"Didn't Wanmin Restaurant has a delivery guy? Let's call them." Aether said, grabbing the phone from Venti.

"Uh, no you're not." Sandra grabbed her phone house and put it back where it belongs.

"Wha- Sandra! We were having fun!" Aether said.

"And I'm getting hungry, what pizza you want?" Sandra took out her phone instead cause the phone house is already being abused by five boy's who literally made pranks.

"Give me the largest pizza there is, then we can share." Venti said.

"But Paimon already ordered the biggest pizza there is. You sure you wanna get the largest pizza?" Sandra ask.

"Cancel that order, the largest pizza there is instead. She can share the pizza." Aether said.

Sandra shrugged her shoulder's and call Pizza Pizza.

-

"Damn wonder why she was so dumb that she didn't even know she was about to die." Venti said, biting on his pizza.

"Same, like she would've instead run the opposite way, but instead she ran to a place where the killer might be." Heizou nodded.

"This is Disney. Not a horror movie." Xiao look at the two weirdly.

-

"STOP BEATING ME ON MARIO CART PAIMON!!" Aether angrily screamed while getting his ass beaten by Paimon.

"Hah! I won, again!" Paimon made a victory dance while Aether cries on the floor. Sandra and Cassandra look weirdly at Aether.

Damn my stomach hurts.