Kris The Cheerleader Pt2

I walked into Kendall's room with Khloe and Kourtney and saw Kendall and Kylie sitting on the bed eating dinner and Kourtney chuckled "Enjoying yourself in here?"

I sat down next to Ken on the bed when Khloe asked "Ken do you think something's going on with you? I think your just like going through hormones."  I had my arm over her shoulder as I was messing with her hair.

"Do you know what those are Kenny?" She nodded saying "Yeah but I don't even think it's happening right now." "We just wanted to try and talk to you about what could be going on."

Khloe joined in saying "Yeah, we wanted to teach you like Incase we aren't here or you're at school. Ya know we want you to feel comfortable." "And it is an embarrassing subject like I said I got my period when I was 11".

Kourtney spoke up "And I never told anyone for a year. We don't want you to be like that. We want you to be able to talk to big sisters if you don't want to talk to mommy or daddy."

~~~

I woke up to my phone ringing

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and looked at the caller ID. It was Bruce and quickly picked up and asked "Hello?" Bruce spoke quiet but a bit urgent when I answered.

"Kat. I need you to head to the hospital soon. Your mother needs knee surgery and she's heading in in about 2 hours." I sat up abruptly and begin looking for clothes to throw on. "Is she going to be ok?"

He spoke calmly this time saying "She'll be fine I just thought that you and your sibling might wanna be here." I nodded saying "Yeah, yeah thanks for calling me. I'll be there as soon as I can."

I hung up and quickly got ready before jogging out of my apartment to my car. I got in and drove off quickly to the hospital. When I got there I parked next to Kourtneys car.

When I got out I saw Kylie getting out of her car and I walked up to her. "Hey babe". I said and she jumped slightly causing me to chuckle. "Don't do that in a parking lot while it's pitch black. Please." 

I nodded and wrapped my arm around her waist and she did the same to me as we walked into the hospital. We asked for direction and as quickly as possible found moms room.

We walked in and saw Kourt sitting next to Bruce and mom in the bed. "Hey guys." I walked over to mom and kissed her cheek. "Hey honey. Hey Khlo". Khloe smiles sitting on the arm of Bruce's chair.

Then a couple of people came in and said that they had to start prepping her for the surgery so we had to go and wait in the waiting room. We all said our goodbyes and walked out.

~~~

Everyone had started to head home after mom got out of surgery but I had stayed with Bruce knowing that I didn't have anything big today. My head was leaning on his shoulder as he called Kendall.

He had just told her that everything was ok and that they would try and head home soon. I stood up and said "I should probably head home and take a shower."

Bruce nodded and took the little blanket I had on me and tucked it closer to home. "I love you." I kissed his cheek and said "Tell mom I love her when she wakes up." "Will do. Drive safe."

~~~

It was the end of the day and I was sitting next to Kylie watching as she played on my phone. Khloe came in saying "Ok everyone. Kylie you're my assistant come here." 

Kylie tossed me my phone and skipped over to her. "Well Kimberly and Kendall just so you know Kylie was asking a lot of questions about periods."  I chuckled looking over at Kendall.

~~~

I'm just looking over at Kendall as Khloe starts to talk more and more and she's just looks like she's trying to be swallowed hole into the couch and it's slightly sad but slightly hilarious.

~~~

"Now when you first start your period you use a pad." She said this as she opened one up. "Ok. Once you become a little more comfortable in your body. What do we have assistant?"

Kylie leaned back and reached for something before saying "A tampon." Showing it off like she wasn't trying to sell it. Kendall pushed her head into my abdomen and I chuckled but tried to get her to look up.

"And what does a tampon do?" "It soaks up all the blood."  My eyes clenched slightly and Kylie knowing al, of this at such a young age. But I guess that is to be expected in this household.

"Very good assistant." "And it doesn't hurt. It looks like it hurts but it doesn't." "99% of the time." I said chuckling as Kim looked at me and Khloe said "Kat. Not helping." I put my hands up in defense and she continued.

"Ok. We are going to show you a demonstration." Khloe pushed open the tampon and held it over the cup. "It opens up like a flower catching all the blood so it doesn't leak out of you."

Then all of a sudden Khloe put on Kendall's birth tape. We all were grossed out in the beginning but then we all just couldn't stop laughing and smiling. 

Word Count (921)