Chapter 35

Same day..

Sidharth is back home and joins Sana for an evening tea in the balcony..

"Weather is too good hai na Sidharth?"

"Hmm..".. he takes a sip of his tea..

"Chai achhi bani na?"

"Yeah it's good!".. he smiles at her..

"Achha suno na.."

"Hmm..?"

"Aaj Neha ne mujhe call kiyaa tha.. "

Sidharth takes aback and stares at her..

"What?!".. he frowns ta her in disbelief!

"Haan.. main bhi shock ho gayi thi..lekin baad mein bura laga uske liye!"

"Kyun aisa kya kehdiya usne tujhe?"

"Sab kuch..Jo bhi last week apne bataya, everything in detail.."

"Sab kuch as in woh abortion wali baat bhi?!"

"Haan..but she didn't know that I knew already! Lekin bichari bohot ro rahi thi Sidharth! Aur usne job bhi chhor dia, ab wapas Australia ja rahi hai.."

He starts infuriating!!

"Give me her number.."

"Kyun kya hua?!".. she keeps her mug at a side seeing him getting hyper..

"Mujhe baat karni hai usse.. you are too naive to understand anything!"

"Sidharth choro na baby! Rehne do!".. she pleads..

"Sana! Don't make me more mad! Mujhe usse kuch puchna hai.. 12 saal chup raha main! Ab jo karneki koshish kar rahi hai, she needs to know and realize the consequence..!! Give me the fucking number!".. he literally screams..

"Ok relax karo aap pehle! Main deti hoon na number aap ko!"

Meanwhile Snigdha walks in..

"Areh Di..! Aap kab aayi?".. she gets up to greet Snigdha..

"Baas abhi abhi.. lekin yeh Sid itna chilla kyun raha hai?"

Sana narrates her the entire situation..

On the other side, Sidharth has already taken the number from her mobile and dials it without paying any heed to their conversation..

"Sana?! Hi!"... Neha receives..

"Sana nehi, Sidharth..".. he is fuming..

"Ohh Hi Sid!! I didn't expect!"

"Neither did I Neha!!"

"Kya matlab?!".. Neha asks..

Sidharth takes a deep breath and asks..."Tell me something, tune Sana ko call kyun kiya?!"

"I am sure Sana has told you everything Sidharth!"

"She did! She doesn't hide anything from me, unlike some people! However, I want to know it from you again..what was the purpose?!"

"Sidharth the purpose was to apologize! That's it!"

"Why her then?!".. he questions back..

"Because I didn't have the courage to call you!"..her voice starts shaking..

"Achha? But you had the courage to call my wife and tell her everything! Yeh tou achha hua ki usko sab kuch pata tha, warna I can totally get your intention here!! Till now, I have been very cordial whenever we met, because somewhere I could realize my fault in it! Lekin tujhme tou sharam naam ki koi chiz hi nehi hai!"

"Sid don't you think you are crossing your limit?!"

"I know I am! Because I can't hold on to myself any longer! 12 saal Neha! 12 fucking years! I had been in a guilt that I couldn't save my own child! And look at you! What the fuck are you up to now?!"

"Kya bol raha hai yaar!! I just wanted her to pass my apology to you! That's it!"

"Theek hai, maan leta hoon that you didn't have any wicked intention here.. mereko ek baat bata, tujhe tou pata nehi tha na ki Sana sab kuch janti hai, then what was that noble reason to call and tell her everything?! Kya sochun main Neha?!"

Neha keeps quiet..

"Ab chup kyun ho gayi?! Nehaaa!! You took my decency as my weekness!! Hai na?!"

"Sid aisa kuch bhi nehi hai yaar! Mujhe laga she will understand and help me to make a way to convey my apologies to you!"

"Oh Neha! Shut up! You make no fucking sense!".. he starts infuriating again!!

"Sidharth cut the phone! Please shant ho jaiye!!"... Sana holds and rubs his arm from a side..

"Neha I never thought I would tell you this on face but life mein I just did one mistake!! And that's you! Now listen to me properly.."

"I would have accepted your apology if you would have really meant it! Since you had other intentions behind, I don't buy any of these you are saying! So, further if you try to reach out, I will have to take an action otherwise.. is that clear to you?!"... He says veth sternly..

Neha sighs and keeps down the phone without replying..

Sidharth lights up a cigarette..

"Sid was it necessary at all?!".. asks Snigdha in a disappointing tone..

"Haan it was! I was bottled up Di! And just look at her audacity! And why Sana?! Why did she call Sana?! That fucking explains everything! Itni gir jayegi kabhi socha bhi nehi tha!"..he takes constant puff to calm himself down..

"Achha bohot ho gaya yaar.. ab mitti pao..! Di Tara kaha reh gayi?".. Sana tries to cut the conversation..

"Shopping gayi hai apne Papa k sath..main idhar ayi kyunki Mom ko kahi jana tha..she is getting ready.."

"Sana..?"..., Sidharth calls from the other side...

"Haan ji?"

"Get ready...I will take you out..waise bhi ghar mein koi nehi hoga.."..he looks super disturbed..

"Abhi?!".. Sana asks..

"Koi problem hai tumhe?!".. he stares back at her..

"Hayeee Rabba! Maine kab kaha ki mujhe problem hai?! Uska gussa mere pe kyun nikal rahe ho aap?! Dekhiye na Di kitne khadoos ban gaye yeh!!"..she complains very innocently..

Sidharth diffuses the cigarette and makes his way out of the balcony when she grabs back his arm..

"Arehh! Ruko na!! Jaungi na main Sidharth! I am getting ready..give me half an hour baas!"

"Half an hour kyun?! We are not going to any party! Mujhe abhi nikalna hai..!"

"Hadh karte ho Sidharth aap bhi! Itne sare dresses hai mere paas, abhi last week bhi karidke diya, when am I going to wear these?!"

"Tou am I asking you to go without wearing a dress?!".. he asks nonchalantly..🙃😂

"Hayeee Rabba! Phitte Muh!! Mera matlab tha, all those dresses are pretty gorgeous, thoda sa touch up tou banta hai na?!"

"Sid!! Kya hai be tu?!"...Snigdha laughs out loud.. 😂

❤️❤️

❤️❤️