~𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰~

Also, N/n - (your) nickname

~~~~~~

It's been two weeks since you go to your school, and it's been lovely. You've met some girls, Nance being one of them. You and her got close recently, mostly because she finally found someone that listens to her. School isn't that easy, tho. You're not good at science, it's HELL. Even tho your teacher is really, really nice.

You haven't spoken to Eddie. You can spot him in the school sometimes, but you don't want to interrupt him.
You just want to make sure that no one bullies him anymore.

Yea, you dad has explained what does freak mean. He also told you about swears. You think that they're really useful. Like, really, really useful.. you're obsessed.

You leave the school, when someone magically appears in front of you. You look up from your book to see Nancy, smiling widely at you.

I'm in deep shi-

"So.. I thought about this, and.. we need to go to the starcourt mall!" - she screams.

"The starcourt mall?"- you ask titling your head to the left

She hands you an leaflet, saying 'Go shopping to the starcourt mall, extremely low prices and much fun!'

"Yeah, sounds like bullshit to me" -you say, rolling your eyes back, walking off to Hoppers car.

"Oh, please, N/n!" - she beggs

"Don't you have work, Nance?" - You turn around to face her.

"We'll go on sunday!" - she says, excited

You sigh.

"Okay, I'll ask my dad if I can go with you. See ya, Nancey-poo" -you say, chuckling. She rolls her eyes playfully, and wave to you as a goodbye.

You get in the car, and look at Jim with your puppy eyes.

"What do you want, kiddo? Money?" - he asks, sipping his coffee

"Well.. technically, yes, but.." - you stop for a second - "Can I go to the starcourt mall with Nancy?"

He chokes on his coffee and spits it out after a while.

"What?! You know that it's a crowded place, right? Are you feeling okay?" - he asks, angry.

You sigh.