Chapter 8

Niall's POV

I woke up to the sound of screaming and I immediately cover my ears. The screaming was so loud like what the heck.

I look over at Louis and Liam to see that their both cuddling. 'Awww that's so cute' I think with a smile. That so vanishes because of the stupid screaming going on downstairs. It's probably Zayn cuz he's no getting his way. 'Annoying spoiled brat' I think with an eye roll

There were no more screams after that one which I was relieved of. The morning carried on in silence until footsteps were heard. I close my eyes to pretend like I'm sleeping.

I then hear Harry walk in with Zayn. Harry asks Zayn if he would rather wake us up or take a shower. I roll my eyes and wait for Zayn's answer. "Alright let me just get our stuff ready ok" Harry says. I guess he chose taking a shower.

'I would have done the same tho'

They get in the shower and I just lay there on Harry's bed. I look back over at Louis and Liam and see that Louis was stirring.  I make a small sound to get his attention and I succeed at doing so.

Louis looks over at me with a smile and comes over to pick me up. He sits back down on the air bed. Louis starts kicking Liam to wake up. Liam eventually wakes and I already know what's coming. I cover my ears and hear Louis muffled scream. Liam gave him purple nurple. They start arguing as I sigh this happened the first day I was with them.

They finally finished arguing and Liam went down stairs to get my milk. When he came back to the room he looked confused. "What's wrong Li" Louis asks

"Harry I can't find him anywhere" Liam says "huh that's weird" Louis says as he gives me my milk. We then hear the bathroom door open.

"We were wondering where you two where" Louis says

"Well let me just say we were having a eventful morning" Harry answers back with a chuckle

And I catch Zayn rolling his eyes. I know he doesn't want to be here. But I think he should be grateful for what our parents did for us they gave us a second chance. I don't know what Zayn will do but I'm gonna take the chance and do my best to live right.

_____________________________________
I wonder what Niall was talking about?
I hope u enjoyed this chapter. Comment how u feel about everything pls.