Date night

We walk home ... Just waiting for the thing carson wanted to show me ... Past the lake and headed home ...

"I am going for a run " carson has he was about to leave the house when he turned around. "Meet me on the roof in an hour." He winked before jogging through the front door.

The roof? Why does he want me to meet him on the roof.

***

I sat on the roof and stared up at the stars that were twinkling in the sky.

"Hey." Carson's voice caused me to look down. I met his eyes and a smile curved on my lips.

He quickly climbed up and sat down extremely close to me. His shoulder was touching mine as well as our shoulders. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he slid his hand into mine as I blushed.

"Look." he said and pointed out into the out. I followed his gaze and a bright smile fell onto my face. It was the lake at night.

"Wow, it's beautiful." I gushed and he hummed.

"Like you." He whispered so softly I doubt I was supposed to hear it. I looked at him questioningly and I saw a blush creep onto his face. I laughed softly.

We stay in that position for a while until my neck started to hurt ....

" Hey , hows school going " I ask

" Great I have met so many people and I am trying out for the football team " he said cheerfully

" Hey Aria , ummm Tate has invited to me to a party " Carson said nervously

" You can go " I said laying back into his chest

" You sure " he ask

" Yes , God stop asking " I laughed

" Your probably wondering why it took me so long to get up here , besides that I can't climb up a roof , I wanted to do some thingy that we used to do "

" What skinny dip in the lake " I ask

" No making sundaes with no hands " he said with joy

" You know how hard that is , and your better then me "

" Come on " he said

Has we started I head straight to the whip cream , I shook it with my mouth and tried to use it but it went ever where , cover the whole bowl and my face ...

" Haaha you spilled a little " carson

" Ow , I got the choc sauce and squeeze it all over him ....

"Now I have to take my shirt off " he giggle

He took of his shirt , and I couldn't help but staring ...

" You ok there .. You got a little on your face .. " He said as he came over to place a kiss on my lips , he lift my on to the bench and went for a kiss then I grab some whipped cream and slap it across his face ...

" You have a little on your face " I giggle ...

----------------------------------------------- sorry it so short ! And late !

Lately I have writers block !

If you want some think to happen in this book leave it in the comments I would love ideas !