Moving to fast

" Aria , I need to talk to you " my dad said

"What ? "

" Umm , we're moving "

I paused ...

" We can't , school "

"No don't worry we are moving closer to the school and there's s bedroom for Carson " he said with a smile

"Don't you think we are moving to fast dad " I ask

" We're leaving in the morning , pack but little you have " he said with an angry tone

I guess his stressed but seriously don't take it out on me I can be a huge bitch if I want to be , tell that to my old friends , I say old because they are not my friends anymore ...

I grab all my stuff again ! And put it in my suite case , I went to bed that night thinking of my life... and how it's fuck up ! I could just run away right now and nobody would care about me , should I ? !

I woke up to moving trucks ! I wheeled my suite case down and chucked it into the car .. My dad was 2 minutes behide me , he is happy he has fresh start but I am confused I just got settle in but shit happens , I don't think I am mentally ready for all this ..

We pulled up to see a Two story house with a nice front garden , it's an nice cute home ! I open the door to be amazed it's Modern inside nice flooring and walls , I walk to the living room and through that is a kitchen nice and big and to the next from was a dinning room also behide the kitchen is a linen room .. On the other side was a office and a bathroom . I walk up to the top floor to see 4 doors one was the bathroom and the next was the master room and there was two room left ... One was big with walk in walk in closet and the other was small with a nice view .. So I pick the bigger one ....

" Sweetie I have bought you a new bed , side tables & make up / desk "

" Why I ask , I don't need it "

" I was rude to you and you had just settle in , so I feel bad " he said with a smile

" Thank you dad " I said as I place a kiss on his forehead

I place my bed and side tables but I need help from the moving men but the sad thing is there 40 up so they were old !

I finished my room , Carson is room is all done everything is done and thankfully tomorrow is Saturday ! So I am going to party ! , I was invite by one of my friend from math his name is Matt is nice but he got a girlfriend so need to try to be pretty tonight not even for Tate ...