! Character One !

I grab more clothes out of my draws and closet .. and chuck it in my suitcase ! .. My heart aches in sadness ..

Since mum and Greg died .. I have not been the same ... just thinking about it makes my heart break and my eyes water. My Mom was my world so when she died, I was devastated, I had attempted to commit suicide but, I'm still here so obviously that failed. I still have some dark days but I'm getting better. The house is for sale, I can't believe they sold all their stuff ! My stuff , it's all gone ...

I headed to the car that await me ... Chills ran down my spin as was about to leave my chilhood behind.. a single tear ran down my face.

I sat in car while the social worker drove me to the airport , my dad .. lives with his wife and one step child Melissa which is her stupid name !, she calls him Daddy ! like what the hell ... she a stuck up brat from what i can tell ...

The drive was going to be long , so I decide to put my heads phones and put my phone on .. ( Shuffle ) Hold back the river by James bay was on gezzzs I love this song

" hold back the river so what !" I sang in my head

The hours ticket by still not at the airport .. I stared out the window thinking of my mum and stepdad Greg , I have know Greg since I was 5 , he a second dad to me .. my dad left me and my mum when I was 5 I didn't understand the he cheated with a hooker twice ! After that I never spoken to him until he got remarried.... I snap back into reality trying to hold back a boat load of tears ..

" Excuse me sir but may I ask how long it will take to get to the airport " I ask wiping away tears

" Not long ,30 minutes or so mam " he replied

As we reach the airport my song list ended !

I look around for gate 9

" USA Ohio ! "
As I went to the gate ...

"Gate 9 and 4 are delayed by an hour !" The speaker said !

I sat on the bench for an hour until it was time to board ! I kind of fell asleep and the person had to wake me up which was very awkward because I drooled a bit .

" Gate 9 and 12 are open "

I jump out of my seat and ran to the line ! Finally made it in ..
As I sat on my seat and 30 year old stuck up women sat down next to me and gave me a glare ! I look back with a cheeky smile .

" Arghhh " she whisper

" Bitch please I dot want to sit next to you either ! " I said in my head !

The lady got up and was talking to the flight attendant , the lady sat back down she glared at me , I just put a friendly smile on my face and then the attendant came and said

" We have one spot in first class "

The lady got up , bitch !

" No the other lady we don't like mean people how don't want to sit next to a teenage girl .. " She replied

I was shock ! , I rose from my seat ! And turned at around stuck my tongue out ...

" Arghhh kids " she grunted !

I walk to the front of the plane to see one seat to my self its huge ! With a Tv , anything a girl could dream and Good Food ! It paradise !

" Thank you " I yelled as I hug the attendant !

The plane took off ...

_______________________________

Hello ! Thnx for reading , sorry if there's is any spelling or grammar mistake :)

PLZ leave vote and comment love to hear what you think about my new book !