Awesome Night

NOT EDITED

This was my night to let lose !

I stole some liquor from my dad and had a few sips .. I arrive at the party just in time for the pre fight that all ways happens , I pushed past the group of people and I headed to music I got handed a red cup not sure what's in it but all well

3 hours later

I found myself on the street past out next to Tyson who in my English class and Beth who also in my English class we all hang out in school. .. They where past out , I wondered the streets and walk to the nearest store , it was closed , I walk back to house and hop in to my car , I started the car and the car vibration made me feel sick , all the flashing lights got me confused I stop the car all the lights made me sick .... I blank out my last sight was beeping horns and flashing lights ...

I found myself in my new bed , it's so soft and comfy , I turned to my side to see a letter ...

" Hey cupcake

I saw your car in the street and I look inside and I saw passed out , i Brought you home and you wear slightly awake but when I put you to bed it was 4 in the morning... Oh don't worry about your car , I will drop it of in the morning.. Your welcome :)

Tate "

Aww how sweet , I look at the time it was 12:30 ! And I was starving , I walk down to make lunch and I see my car there so I go to text Tate my phone is ringing , it's my dad , I pick up the phone

"Morning aria , I am just heading back from the airport be home in 20 ! " He said

" Ok see you soon " I replied

I hop in the shower , got dressed , had a little snack, straighten my hair , cleaned the house ..

I laid down on the couch to hear the car pull in to the drive way !

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys thnx for reading my book ! Also I want a never cover ! So I am doing a competition! The winner gets to have there cover on the book and a shout out and I will follow and also read some of your books !

Thnx for being awesome !