-×-Venomous Affections.-×-

"So we don't have much to go off of, besides this." Safiya holds up the note. "So who do you guys think is lying?" She asks the group.

"Well we only know two people. That's Calliope and Mortimer so.." Joey trails off.

Honestly if I were to choose anyone in the group to be a liar, it would be Joey. I mean we're all here because of him.

"How do you know we can all be trusted?" Colleen brings up. "Maybe it's one of us." She motions around the room, but her eyes and her hands always land on Joey.

"Teala how are you feeling coming back from that challenge?" Joey asks, directing the group away from the current conversation.

"I agree with Colleen, we obviously can't trust everyone. Somebody voted me in." Teala reasons.

"But do you think that was rightfully so?" Nikita counters and Teala almost looks offended that Nikita spoke up about it. It was so painfully obvious that Nikita might have voted for Teala, just like I did.

We look behind us to see Calliope pulling the map down and bringing it to us.

"Fat Man Slims is new." I say, pointing out the new building. Right next to it was what I assumed to be the next clue. "Beware the snakes. The Serpent's Eyes lie in wait." I read out loud. Of course it had to be snakes now. First clowns, now snakes.

When I look up from the map, I see this woman spying on us. When I lock eyes with her, she bolts.

"Nuh uh bitch." I run after her, the group following close behind. Me and Roi grab her and she starts screaming and kicking. "You thought honey. You really thought." I say as we drag her back into the arcade and tie her up.

"Listen honey, what were you doing?" Nikita questions the woman.

"I'm looking for the same thing you're looking for!"

"And what's that?" Nikita really giving out more detective vibes than Matt is.

"The Serpent's Eyes." Her voice lowers to a normal level.

"She was bit!" Joey yells out as Safiya points to the two bite marks on the woman's neck.

"The snake woman bit me! She stole my husband!" The woman screamed, sounding like she was about to cry.

"She a man stealer too?" Teala questions.

Respect honestly. Like I don't support stealing people's husbands and all that but like the snake woman really made out. Her man about to be single after this woman dies from the venom.

"Do you know anything about an artifact?" Joey says and the woman shakes her head.

"I don't know, look for suits in the lounge." She said, still shaking her head. "That's what I heard."

"Suits in the lounge?" We all question.

"Why don't you guys go look, I'll watch her." Calliope says and we agree. When leaving the room, Manny looks back and yells,

"Stay tied up!"

We start looking around, and Joey finds some cards. So we're looking for suits on a card, not the clothing. Hearts, diamonds, spades, clubs, we gotta find them.

Safiya finds the club on a dice tray. Manny finds a perfume.

Joey flips over the cards to reveal lines on the back. We work together, trying to match up each line to the next and it forms an eight.

"Is there a code we need?" I question. That in my mind would be the only possible answer to why there was an eight on the back of the cards.

"Wait what?" Manny says in a confused voice.