-×-The Man With No Name.-×-

"The thing is we have to remember the pact we made at the beginning of this mission. No hard feelings." Matt says. Our moral is low. We've lost two people already and we have no idea on what to do next. 

"Also keep in mind that someone's lying to us." 

"And we need to stop with the tea being spilled and the fights and the drama. The suns going to come up any second and we have a lot more work to do." She looks over at me and Nikita as she says it, and Colleen knows she's talking about us. I'm sitting next to Safiya, and I can feel her glance down at me while Colleen speaks. "We need to figure out what's going on with this box."

"I'm noticing that the box actually has the same symbols on it that were on your briefcase."

Matt points out the symbols and I can't help agreeing with him. I feel as though Joey is not telling us something. Something important.

"And you said that those were..." Matt trails off, leading Joey to fill in the blank of his sentence.

"The Society Against Evil symbols." Joey nods as his finishes for Matt.

"What do you know about this Society?" I ask Joey and the man looks like he's about to burst into tears right then and there.

"Essentially the Society against Evil fights all evil." He pauses before he goes on. "I've worked with them before."

"So, you've been in a situation like this one before?" I ask him another question; I can tell he's holding back the truth and we need to get it out before it destroys the group.

"And so, they're the ones who are out to help this town?" Matt asks Joey and he nods again. Yet, he still doesn't answer my question. Either he didn't hear me or is just plain ignoring me. 

"So, they're with us?" Teala questions.

"They failed in their mission and that's why we're here." 

"If they failed what makes them think we can help? We're Youtubers, not superheroes." I point out and I hear multiple people agree with me.

I can still tell Joey is hiding something and though I'm determined to find out what it is, it isn't worth spending time we could be using for finding these artifacts. We still had six artifacts left, meaning six more of us are going to die. Great.

"So that symbol that's on the map, right?"

"Yep, it's right on the map." After Matt and Safiya point that out, Teala stands up to grab the map. When she places it on the table in the middle of us, we all realize there's more on the map. 

"This looks like green smoke." Joey uses his finger to point out the now prominent green smoke that covered most of the map. 

"Honey that looks like me after some really bad fast food." Colleen says and we laugh, at least someone is lifting the spirits of the group. 

"Okay what's new?" We focus back on the new buildings. There's a new hotel and the man with no name's lair.

"The Man With No Name was hunted because the town thought he was a freak of nature. He sure showed them." Colleen reads out the note, similar to the one about the snake woman, it tells us what we're facing once we find this artifact. Out of nowhere, we hear a crash outside.

"What the hell was that?" I question as I stand up. We all run outside to try and figure out what or who fell. At first, all we see is an empty town but just as I look at the popcorn machine, I scream. 

"It's a body!" Me and Joey yell out at the same time. This man is wrapped up in something so we can't exactly see who it is, but I have a feeling it's our next clue. When we rip off the covering on the body, I'm really relived it isn't the body of JC or Roi.