Shroud's hair

(A/N - I have finally recovered mentally :D plz enjoy <3)

(A/N pt2 - BERTRAM DON'T DO THAT 😠😠)

—————

-Ranboo's POV- 

Both Tommy and Shroud seemed excited to tend to the latters hair.

The shorter blond pulled out some red-handled scissors, a rat-tail comb, a normal bristled comb and a bobble (that's British for hair tie, for all you non-brits out there 🤢😍) 

He sat Shroud down on the velvet sofa, stood behind it, and started brushing the young boys hair back, ridding the parting of the left and right side of Shrouds hair. It was very hard for him, I could tell. That boys probable never even brushed his hair before!

The small curls in Shrouds hair bounce when Tommy reaches the ending of the ravenette locks of hair. (For any confusion Shrouds hair is basically just Eddie Munsons hair but slightly shorter and darker)

The brushing went on for about 10-15 minutes, now the boys hair looks more tamed and less than a jungle. "You're really good at this! You should be a hairdresser/barber, hah" I laugh,

"Yeah, I used to have longer hair so Phil and Techno taught me how to look after it myself, I would practice on them both, seeming as they both have long hair, of course Dads is shorter than Techie's." He seemed unaware he just called Techno, Techie- Phil... I understand, but Techie is just straight up adorable.

"Cool. I didn't know you used to have long hair? " He paused for a moment, then resumes what he was doing, cutting the tips of Shrouds, now, shoulder-lengthed hair. "Y-yeah... let's not get into too much detail about that, shall we?"

"Oh okay." I don't think much of our, now finished, conversation as I am now focused on the cutting of Shrouds hair.

-time skip-

Shrouds hair has now been styled into a high ponytail. He looks adorable!

"Alright Shroud, you go play with Micheal now, I'm sure you guys'll be best mates!" Tommy shoos Shroud off toward the area the piglin boy was sitting at, playing with a small brown teddy bear. Micheal looks up and immediately jumps up, off of the floor, to say hi. They already seem to get on just fine, that's good.

—————

(A/N - What do u guys think of me adding some trans ftm Tommy in this?? I'm thinking abt it heheheh 😏 stay hydrated, plz dont forget to eat food, ily cya ❤❤)

Word count - 398