Prologue

First off, this is my first time doing a what-if idea on this website(and maybe my first story). 

So,(if you read the descrip.), I have to make some ground rules.

1. No Classic Sonic(overused)

2. Some of you can give me some OC's I can or can't work with.

3. I might have to make some changes in the stories only I can make. (This includes the main canon games and comics in their timelines. I'll also do something about Sonic Boom as well.)

4. I won't do the first Nicktoons game(you can make your own version of that story with Sonic the Hedgehog).

5. I might consider having The Loud House there as well. (More on that in later chapters). But I'm not messing with ATLA or LOK. (Too much)

6. I have music selections you can give me that I'll like. I loved Some of the soundtracks that 3D Sonic music did have. (Ex: Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic 06, Secret Rings, Black Knight, and Sonic Rush). Maybe I make my own selections as well. Even movie soundtracks.

7. I will use Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald for good use. Even Hyper Emeralds too.

8. For Sonic the Hedgehog, I won't have Tails as a coward, Knuckles as an idiot, Shadow as an edgelord(thank GOD), and for the Blue Blur himself, not a one-liner guy. I might have some arcs for the others characters later on(even with some of the Nicktoons.)

Anyway, that's all I got to say for that. Let me know what I need to fix or not in the comments or email. I might miss a few things, so I will deal with them in the future.

Until then, Gotta Go Fast!