Travis's Backstory

When Travis was just a little boy, his father had seen him blush and hang around boys. His father knew what was going on and tried to put a stop to it. By stop i mean he tried to b3@t it out of him. When Travis was 7 he was caught kissing a boy in the street, once his father found out Travis had taken a toll for the worst. That is where it began...

When travis's father found out he was gay, his father proceeded to r@p3 Travis while he was sleeping. Not to mention his father being in the cult. His father would hit him when his mother wasn't around, she was normally at work or out with friends because she was still young and had more energy. When Travis was 12 his father had hit him when his mother walked into the house after work, His father didn't know she got off work early and tried to make up excuses but she soon left his father for another man she met at a club.

The @buse had gotten worse and Travis soon fell into a deep depression and had began to $H, his father never knew and soon Travis turned 19 and had met a boy a couple years back named Larry Johnson, One of his cooler friends he hangs out with a lot more than usual. Larry had just turned 18.

237 words