𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑢

You were walking around Sumeru with Pantalone and spotted the Statue of the Seven you ran there while he was walking when he reached there he looked at you and looked at the Statue of Seven "Hey uh Y/N try touching it since you have a spare vision left" you looked at him and nodded. You touched the Statue of Seven and the empty vision lit up you gave him the vision and he put it in his pocket "Thank you dear." You blushed and continued walking with him looking for Kusanali. You guys reached to where shops and stuff are "Pantalone..I'm exhausted.." He looked at you and chuckled "how about we get some food and go back for searching Kusanali?" You nodded and went to get some food with him when you reached the store with Pantalone you saw Kusanali and aggressively shaked Pantalone's shoulder "Look! There!" He looked at Kusanali and smiled "good job darling." You blushed and ran to Kusanali "Hey there! Are you lost kid?" She looked at you and shaked her head as a no. And you nodded walking away Kusanali ran to you and poked you "Well..uh..i need help with something..can you help me..?" You nodded asking her what she needs "Well..i lost something important and its really really Important.." you looked at her "i guess i can help you" she smiled brightly and held your hand escorting you to where she lost her thing.