𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝑯𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍 (𝑵𝒔𝒇𝒘)

After you were done helping Kusanali Pantalone rented a Hotel just for the two of you, You entered the hotel with him and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower as you removed your clothes you forgot to get spare ones and a towel "Uh..Pantalone? Can you please get me some clothes and a towel?" Pantalone came to the bathroom door to give you the clothes and towel as you grabbed them Pantalone asked you a question which made you blush. "Are you sure you want to shower with me Pantalone..?" He nodded and removed everything he had on. He came in and pinned you against the wall "Taking a shower can wait..i want you.." Pantalone picked you up and brought you to the bed, when he dropped you on the bed he started kissing and biting your neck. You moaned when he did that "such a pretty moan sweetie..~" he went down to your breasts and started sucking on your nipple his hands pinned your own hands to the headboard "i want you to scream my name tonight..~" (horny mfs 🙄). With his free hand he used it to finger you enjoying the noises you make (ofc he enjoys it 🥰) "don't cum yet darling..i want you to beg me to let you cum..~" you blushed when he said that, you begged him and he let you cum "look at the mess you did darling.." he smiled and made you suck his cum coated fingers (i want to taste my cum too daddy waddy 🥺) you looked at him and saw that he was putting his cock near the entrance of ur pussy (i wanted to type Vagina 😪) "Can i?" You nodded and without a warning he started ramming into you roughly making you grip his shoulder tightly and moan for him (u should moan for me bbg 😍). He looked at you and smirked "look at you..being such a whore for me..~" you blushed and told him your about to cum (So mommy wommy and daddy waddy are u enjoying this 🥰) you came on his cock but he wasn't done yet and still continued to thrust in you. "Darling..I'm about to cum.." you looked at him and let him cum in you (ofc 🥱) since you were on the pill, he layed down next to you and chuckled "that was fun wasn't it?" You cuddled and nodded. He kissed your forehead and both of you fell asleep knowing what you'll do tomorrow.