𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆

When you and Pantalone woke up from your sleep you both greeted each other with a good morning both of you got up to brush your teeth and eat something (cums) after you both brushed your teeth you went down to meet the other harbingers, Dottore and Childe decided to make Pantalone jealous. Childe was getting closer to you and being all touchy with you Pantalone looked at you both and gave Childe a death stare Dottore was giggling in the inside knowing it was his turn now Dottore came very close to you putting his arms around you and calling you "cute" names Pantalone had enough and grabbed your arm taking you to a different room. Pantalone pinned you against the wall looking at you "What do you think you are doing with those barstards?" You looked at him not knowing what to say "t-they just came to i didnt even know what they want from me!" Pantalone locked the door and pushed you onto the bed "You know..this kind of behavior needs a punishment~" you blushed at his words and hid your face, Pantalone tied your hands to the bed and tore your clothes apart Pantalone started kissing and biting your neck roughly. Pantalone also started fingering your roughly while kissing your neck "dont think this is a reward sweetie~ we're just getting started~" Pantalone started fingering you even faster "F-fuck.."
You were already tightening down on his fingers. You knew exactly that you had no chance to his hands.
"C-cumming..~" before you were about to cum Pantalone stopped and you looked at him "W-what was that for..?" Pantalone smiled and didnt answer you. Instead Pantalone removed his clothes including his his boxers and put his hands on your thighs raising them up, Pantalone teased you a bit by rubbing his dick on your clit he smiled at your face "Look at your face dear~ so needy~" he finally pushes in you and you moaned loud enough for the other harbingers to hear you when you realised what you did you covered your mouth while Pantalone kept fucking you. "Remove your hand from your mouth dear~ let everyone hear how good im fucking you~" you blushed and Pantalone smiled fucking you even harder and faster "C-cumming..!" Pantalone finally let you cum and he came on your stomach, Pantalone layed down next to you and looked at you "Next time they come next to you i will make sure not to show you mercy~" you got up and walked to the bathroom almost falling to take a shower Pantalone came with you and showered with you. After the shower you both went back to bed and layed down.

(Guys im so tired of people making fun of my massive juicy gigantic long thick cock dragging on the floor ☹️ anyways if u enjoy tel me btw my disc is Kiyu #9833 if u guys wabt to talk to me ❤️
Bye ily guys)