Coming to fontaine !! (i yawned doing this)

Ever since you and pantalone found out about Fontaine you both decided to go there and have a break from the rest of the harbingers, as soon as you got there you were mesmerized at how beautiful it is. You and Pantalone gave yourself a tour and went into a circus (I DEADASS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DO BCS I'VE STOPPED PLAYING GENSHIN MY STORAGE HATES ME SO BAD) you both see two magicians doing their work and smile, you both leave after and find a place to stay for a while to have some rest. Pantalone was doing some work things as you bothered him over and over again which pissed him off but he couldn't stay angry at you forever. The both of you eat and do things for a while before heading to bed "You know Y/N, you've been very clingy what's the reason?" Pantalone says while looking at you dead in the eye, you smile and hug him "No reason, just wanted to bother you for a while!" You say as Pantalone smiles and lays down with you on the bed "Stop bothering me and go to sleep my love." He said while stroking your hair, you nod and cuddle him until you both fall asleep.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO DONE I DEADASS DID THIS ALL FOR YOU GUYS BE HAPPY BCS I'D NEVER DO THIS FOR ANYONE I'M SERIOUS I'M GONNA FIGHT YOU ALL I SWEAR 

anyways i love you guys !!!!!!

my dick is gigantic don't forget that