character sketch

Anurag Basu( Main lead) - cute , handsome and hot but after his past he is totally change,for he is impulsive, heartless, Millionier businessman owner of Basu Industry (Asia No

Anurag Basu( Main lead) - cute , handsome and hot but after his past he is totally change,for he is impulsive, heartless, Millionier businessman owner of Basu Industry (Asia No. 1 company) arrogant and cold hearted person but for his Jaan and for his loved he is most sweetest person and infornt of his Jaan he is baby who can control his anger and pamper him and tolerate his tantrums.one scratch on his Jaan he can burn the world very posseive for her.going to enter in bigg Boss house for his jaan. Hate Nandani no extent because of past. Love to sing for her wife .

Prerna Sharma basu( Main lead)- sweet bubbly and kind hearted girl

Prerna Sharma basu( Main lead)- sweet bubbly and kind hearted girl. Famous television actress She is very innocent but for right thing and for self respect she can become sherni also love her family and her baby very much.she loved her husband very much can't tolerate one year in her baby eyes loved her husband antics very much enter in bigg boss house. Miss her husband very much. Hate Nandani no extent. Know about Anurag past.

Mohini basu- Mother of Anurag love anurag and Prerna very much. Kind hearted women.

Moly Basu - Father of Anurag. love Prerna more than Anurag. Kind hearted person and arrogant and business man.

Bigg Boss contestant:-

Shahir shiekh- (postive) good friend of Prerna. Know about Prerna marriage but don't about her husband expect his name.

Heena -(positive) best friend of Anurag and Prerna. Know about thier marriage.

Paras -(negetive) egoistic and womenizer lust on Prerna want make her his. Don't know about Prerna marriage.

Nandani Oberoi -(negative) rich spoil brat. Connect and main culprit of Anurag past. Ex girlfriend of Anurag. Lust on Anurag and want to make him her for money and fame. Don't know about Prerna marriage. Jealous from Prerna.

Other contestant:-

1 Jasmine bhasin(positive)
2 Aly goni(positive)(bf of Jasmine)
3 Rahul Vaidya (netural)
4 Disha parmar (wife of Rahul+)

Salman khan - host of biggboss13 . Love Prerna like sister. Know anurag but don't know that he is Prerna husband. Kind hearted man for but take stand for rights don't do any partcility. Know about Prerna marriage.