Finale ( Part 2)

BORN TO BE TOGETHER
<<___________________________________>>

The Next Day, at a Hospital ICCU.....

Team blinked his eyes and slowly tried to Open his Heavy eyes

Team blinked his eyes and slowly tried to Open his Heavy eyes...He can't Open his eyes at all and he can't see Where he is now and What happened to him actually...But, He can hear some sounds of some peoples like a whisper from a corner, and some electronic machine sounds too.... But the Heavy pain on his belly make his entire body weaken again...

He slowly tried to move his fingers..But he can't...He tried Again and Again.. Suddenly he moved his index finger but he can feel something connected on it... Then he slowly opened his eyes slightly then looked straight...Then saw a woman looking at him with wearing a Hospital dress...

Team blinked and looked at her face continuesly and Understood she is a Nurse and He is staying inside a Hospital

Team blinked and looked at her face continuesly and Understood she is a Nurse and He is staying inside a Hospital...So His mind got some relief and Happiness..He is not dead yet...
So his heart Beats Started to beating fastly...Suddely he saw the Nurse walking to him then looked at his face with a smile....

Nurse : (( Smiles)) You are alright kid...Nothing to be worried.. Okay?

Team blinked and slowly nod his head then slowly Looked around the whole place with a worried face..

Nurse : Wanna see your family?

Team nod his at her with extreme hopefully...So The Nurse smiled and slowly walked to the outside. ..So Team keep looked at the door without blinking.. suddenly door opened and the person who he wanted to see ,His P'win looked at his face with a tensed face..So Team smiled at him and he can see Win's happiness through his teary eyes too... So win walked at him then quickly sat beside him then smiled widely...

Win : baby? You okay..?

Team : (( Tears)) Mm...

Win Smiled and slowly touched cheek then wiped his tears with His thumb...

Win : It's Okay....I'm here.. You're fine.. Don't worry..

Team lightly smiled and slowly touched Win's hand with his palm which is covered with needle on his nerve...