Confession

Belated Valentine's day wishes Guys...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

After Somedays...

Win sitting at his pet place with Dean and talking about his Dad's health condition and all...

Dean : Thankgod..Nothing happened right?

Win Smiled and Nod his head... Suddenly Dean Noticed that Win looking at a purticular place with a different way of look....So Dean looked at the same Direction and saw Team holding many small chicks and playing with them too...And sometimes Team looking at him then smiling too with a shy face....So Dean looked at them both Understood they already Started to talking with their eyes....

Dean :(( Smiled)) Did you Already confessed??

Win : (( Smiled)) Not yet....

Dean : Really?? Then why his face being like that....

Win: Like What??

Dean : Like....Shy , happy and the same time nervous too....And Your face also...becoming red when you are looking at him and He was melting by that like an ice cream bar.....

Win : Oh Did you  see those all from his face??  I thought I'm the only one noticing it....

Dean : I'm not that Dumb....I can understand it easily..

Win : Yeah you are expert in this...
I know.....You were the Romeo at our college time right??

Dean : Oh..Oh...You were not???

Win : But I wasn't like you...I still remember the boy who we saw at the Bus stop.....what was his name?? Uh!! Pharm... A cute boy....You was torturing him right??

Dean : Oh..You are still remember those?? I forgot everything..

Win : Oh Really?? I know you are still following him you IDIOT!!

Dean Chukled and looked at Win who still looking at Team With a smile....

Dean : I really missed this win...
you know that?

Win : Missed what??

Dean : This Jolly side of you...The Teasing one...

Win looked at his face then smiled widely...

Win : Don't worry...The Old one returned back Already....With a New and fresh mind...

Dean : (( smiled )) The reason is sitting over there right??

Win smiled and looked at Team then Nod his head...

Dean : What if he already been in a relationship??

Win : No he is not...He told me that he is single and He knew that I'm also single now...

Dean : But that does not make him understand your feelings Win.....