The call

The Same Day....At forest Hut...

Win sitting on the bed with leaning on the back Wall, Team's lying on the bed with resting his head on Win's lap

Win sitting on the bed with leaning on the back Wall, Team's lying on the bed with resting his head on Win's lap..Both were exhausted after the hard sorrow..

Team : Then I was in a shock by that incident...I witnessed their death infront of My eyes and I couldn't do anything at all.... My Granny mother was the only one I had to console me..But after her Death, I was alone totally and Started to feeling scared for everyone and for Everything....Even fear to go to my college, anywhere... Always a feeling that, someone is behind me like a shadow..... feeling like  Someone coming after to kill me soon......

Win looked down at his face with a pity face then slowly ruffled his hair softly....

Team : When the Vacation time came, Everyone else was happy except me... Because Everyone will go to Their home and I didn't have any safe place to go and I know I can't go back to the church....If I go, They will definitely kill me (( Tears))
But my luck ,I heard The deputy general coming to this city...so I thought about Del and came here... Because  if I stay here, I will get the chance to meet him and handover this proofs to him before I killed ...That's why I'm came here phi.....Till I came here, I had only one wish that, Save my kids from them and pointed out every evil things infront of the  law....But now, After I met you, After I Started to love you,  I'm wishing more phi....(( tears)) I wanna live with you..
I don't wanna die now ...(( tears)) I don't wanna die phi (( crying))

Win : Baby??

Win shocked and  quickly pulled him up when Team Started to crying hardly...So he Quickly make him look at his face...So Team looked at his face with crying hardly...

Team : (( Crying)) They will kill me for sure phi...I'm so Scared.....(( Crying))

Win : Baby stop Crying... Nothing will happen...Trust me....I won't let you that happen.... believe me...
Stop Crying now....it's Hurts to seeing you like this......

Team cried and Quickly hugged him tightly......So Win patted on his back continuesly till he stopped crying, then both be in that Position Sometimes.....

Next Day morning...

win stopped his bike infront of his home then slowly get down from it and walked to inside....He looked at the hall then saw His Mom and Granny watching K-drama...so he sighed and walked to Del' s room then saw she lying on the bed with reading Something and Team's not there...

Win : Delly,  Where's Team??

Del :  I Don't know...I thought he is with you....

Win : WHAT??? How can he with me? I'm gone an hour ago  and he was with you here right??

Del : Ohh..So he must be out there...

Win : Ugh ! And You guys don't search for him yet??

Del : why?? Is he a child or something  to getting lost Mister Win? He'll come back here...