i. rui x reader

THEME : SCENARIO / FIC
FLUFF. ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE 19YRS.

 ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE 19YRS

••••

you awoke on your bed, rubbing your eyes. slowly getting of your bed, your servant named nila had entered your room to assist you for a meeting your father akihiro had called today, which he said was important. you wore a formal gown and headed over to the designated room, where the meeting was hosted.

“greetings father, I have arrived.” you bowed down slightly to him and sat on the chair in the opposite side of the table. nila had followed you to the room to escort you and realized she was still there. “ nila, you may leave. i will be right outside once this meeting is over. ” she nodded, bowed to the two of you, and headed outside.

“ so father, what did you want to speak about? ” you looked at him with a poker face, clearly serious. “ listen, y/n. i'm growing old, and i think its time that you inherit the crown. therefore, i will be arranging your marriage with rui kamishiro.”

what? who the hell is that? you're getting married with someone you have never even met?! your eyes widened at that single statement. “ father— i have no knowledge of this rui kamishiro. who is this man?” “ you'll get to know him soon, you're dismissed, please continue on with your day. ” he stood up from his chair and left, and you did too.

nila escorted you to the garden where you wanted to go. nila was your only friend since childhood since you were never allowed to play with others, and when you did, people just made fun of you about your liking about fashion designing. they said your designs were trashy, ugly, bad, etc. so ever since, you just stayed with nila.

— TIMESKIP, AT NIGHT.

father said i'll be meeting kamishiro tomorrow..i will have to be at my best behaviour tomorrow as i'll be.. meeting my future husband.” you thought. you changed into your robe and did all of your facial routines, and layed down on your bed thinking about this kamishiro guy. what if he's trouble? what if he thinks your interests are terrible and the marriage will go horribly? you had so many thoughts. you shut your eyes closed and forced yourself to sleep.

— TIMESKIP, NEXT DAY

you were woken up by another servant of yours, tsukasa tenma. he was.. quite loud at times, although, nila handles him for you. “your majesty, miss y/n, please wake up! mister kamishiro is on his way to the palace.” you immediately woke up, got on your feet and let your servants help you get ready, you rushed to the throne room and sat on your throne.

soon enough, the guards moved to reveal a purple haired prince with blue streaks in his hair, bowing down to you, and your father. “ greetings, your majesties, miss y/shirone and akihiro shirone. i have arrived. ” he walked towards you two and halted his steps. your father looked at you and gave you a sign to go with him. you got off of your throne and walked over to kamishiro rui.