17

Tomorrow we're leaving for Hawaii. Lina and Flare are excited for a vacation even though they have gone there before.
But it's a good thing, they know their way around the place. We won't need a tour guide. Although I would be spending most of my time by the beach. It's my first time afterall.
We went on an all out shopping spree, and I bought too many swimsuits. I bought like seven of them. I mean, I couldn't choose, all of them were so beautiful.
I did almost one month worth of paperwork and I trust my assistant, Luca to handle the rest while I'm gone. If he does a good job, I'll give him a bonus and a vacation too.

"You excited?" Lina asked as she walked into my room.
"Of course!" I said as I turned around.
"Well, count on us to be your exclusive tour guide." She said and I chuckled.
"Wanna gimme some insight on what I should pack?" I asked.
"Lot's of sunscreen." She said.
"Well that's a given." I said.
For the next half an hour we spent our time talking and packing my stuff.
"We're going to a lot of open beach parties this time." Flare said pumping her first in the air.
"Let's make a lot of good memories on this trip." I say.
"Mmhmm, we will." Lina said.

We all sat at the dinner table, as Lina and Flare told me about all the places there are to explore in Hawaii, I was getting more pumped up about it by the minute.
I hope the trip is fun.

--
I was waiting at the entrance of the airport, with Lina and others for Alex and Luxe to arrive.
"Late as always." Marco said as Alex and Luxe arrived at the airport.
"Sorry, Luxe overslept." Alex said and Luxe's eyes went wide.
"What?" He said shocked, making us laugh.
"Now, now, Alex, lying is a bad thing." Hades said making Alex blush.
"I just wanted to look cool." He pouted.
"What are you a highschooler?" Lina comments making Alex huff like goldfish.
"C'mon, let's get in." I said before they get into a fight.

[A/N: Another Shortass chapter. Tf?!]

[Well, I that I'll be back soon, but I have been MIA for too long haven't I? Sorry about that. But to compensate for that. I have mass updates]