18

"This is so much better than I expected!" I sighed as I laid on my fluffy bed.
"I know right." I turned around to see Luxe emerge out of the bathroom.
That damned Alex, he paired my room with Luxe. But hey, I'm not complaining. I know he won't do anything, if anything I'm the one in trouble.
Thankfully we have double beds.
"I trust you to not bring your hook-up hoes in here." I said and he stiffened.
"I stopped that." He mumbled.
"What was that?" I asked as I sat up.
"I said I stopped that a while ago." He whined.
"Stopped what?" I pushed him a bit more.
"Stopped whoring around." He admitted.
I didn't expect him to come out and say it.
"Wow, that was unexpected. You found someone you like?" I asked.
"Why is it unexpected? And no, I just don't find it engaging anymore, besides no-one can keep up with me." He said.
"Humph, big talk." I said.
"I'm dead serious, they faint before I can cum, what's the fun in that?" He said and I cringed.
"You didn't have to say that." I said.
"Oh don't be such a prude. You sound like a virgin. Oh wait, you are." He teased.
"What's so bad about being a virgin. I'm saving it for someone special, is that so wrong?" I said.
"Oh wait, that's the reason, I without you weren't getting any guys." He said and I glared at him, while he smirked.
"I'm quite popular among guys you know." I said.
"Wow, congratulations." He said.
"You meanie!" I said as I threw a pillow at him, it hit him straight on the face making me burst out laughing.
"Oh, now you did it!' he said with an evil glint in his eyes.
And suddenly we were in the midst of a violent battle with pillows as our weapons.
We were laughing, jumping from bed to bed! Oh god, I didn't know I had this much energy on me.
"Okay! Okay! I surrender!" Luxe said and I stopped hitting him.
"How d'you like that huh? You lost to me twice!" I said with a laugh.
Luxe was looking at me, stunned. I hadn't realised the position we were in until now. I was sitting on his stomach, my bathrobe disheveled and my lace bra and shorts poking out.
"You have no idea how hot you look right now." He said breathlessly.
"What?" I huffed.
He suddenly touched my face and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. And suddenly, my back was pressed ok the mattress, and Luxe was pinning me down.
"You know what, I think I prefer it better when I'm the top." His voice was deeper, his green eyes darker, boring into my blue ones. I gulped.
I hadn't realised that at some point, Luxe's bathrobe had fallen off, and right now he was only in his boxers.

I touched the slight stubble on his face. My heart ramming on my chest.
He pulled on the loose knot of my bathrobe. Something about his touch was so sensual as it touched my skin, I arched my back.

He touch was burning my skin, but I suddenly was craving more.
I don't know what was going on, but I didn't want it to stop.

I wasn't thinking properly. I wasn't thinking of the consequences, this could lead to. All I wanted was to cherish this moment. This moment I have been craving for.
My robe was off, and both of us were half naked.

"Luxe?" My voice lower than a whisper.
"If you don't stop me now, I won't be able to stop myself." He said.
"What are we Luxe?" I asked him and his movements stopped.
I know what I did. We have been maintaining a proper distance, over the weeks, but the pull we felt towards each other was overwhelming.

In more than one instances we were tangled in an intimate position and neither of us complained.
I know Luxe also felt something for me. But I did not know if it was something more than physical attraction, more than lust.
And before I give him anything, before I reciprocate, I need to know.
"I, I don't know what we are." He said honestly and I smiled.
I touched his cheek as I said, "But you do know that we're nothing at the moment right? We are not exactly friends, not exactly lovers. So I want to know, what could we become in the future." I said as I caressed his cheek.

"I, I'm not sure, but I know what I feel for you is more than physical. Although the sexual tension between us is really high, but right now, I don't know. I don't want this to be a fling."
"Thank you for being honest and not running away. And honestly, me neither. You see, I don't know if you noticed, but I like you, and I don't want whatever we have to just be a fling. So take your time, and recognise your feelings for me. I'll be waiting, but not for long. You see, I don't like pain." I said.
"Thanks Bella." He said and he hugged me putting all of his weight in me. I laughed.
"Let's cuddle for tonight." He said and I agreed.

[A/N: Well, the confession is here! Well, not exactly, but they, don't complain about it.]