𝟭 | Still think they are in love, Lyd's?

𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲

It was a Saturday morning and Kamila was tagging along with her dad, going down to the Alvarez's Apartment

He needed to fix their faucet and she was just tagging along to hang out with Alex.

Schneider knocked on their door and Penelope opened it, surprised to see Schneider's new mustache.

"Well, you grew out that mustache, huh?" She said with a forced smile.

"Yeah, I finally took the plunge and went full handlebar," Schneider nodded, walking past Penelope and into the apartment, "I feel like it says, 'I mean business," He continued.

Penelope nodded, turning to look at Mila, confused. Mila just shrugged before following her dad towards the kitchen.

Penelope looked back to the Schneider, "Yeah, if your business is taming lions," She teased, laughing at her own joke.

Schneider rolled his eyes, not amused, and continued to walk towards her kitchen.

"Wait, I have one more!" She stopped him, "You're forty and you look stupid."

Mila quietly laughed at her joke, agreeing that her dad's mustache wasn't doing him justice.

"I knew it!" Schneider sighed, ripping the fake mustache off.

Penelope's eyes widened, her smile disappearing as well, "What, it was fake?"

"Well, yeah I'm not gonna grow a real one until I know if people like it," He explained, "And I'll have you know, I was invited to several pride parades."

Mila shook her head, "That's not the compliment you think it is."

Penelope laughed at the young girl's comment and Schneider just rolled his eyes.

"Hey, uh, is Alex home?" Mila asked, looking at Penelope.

"Yeah, I think he is in his room," She smiled, pointing down the hall.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bother him," She walked away from the two adults.

She walked over to his door and lightly knocked on it.

"Come in," She heard him faintly from the other side.

She opened the door and walked into his room, seeing him laying on his bed.