𝟮 | May I have this dance?

𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼

The next morning, Kamila woke up and got ready for school

After showering, she put on her school uniform, put her hair in a braid, and brushed her teeth.

She walked down to her kitchen after, going to get breakfast before sliding on her vans and walking down to the Alvarez's apartment.

Penelope was going to drive her to school today because her dad was busy, "fixing" someone's air conditioner.

As she walked up to the familiar apartment, she knocked on the door. Elena opened it letting the younger girl come in.

"Alex has been in the bathroom for an hour," She complained to Kamila and Lydia, who was doing some yoga, "I don't know how to get him out, every time I knock on the door he flushes the toilet."

"I know how," Lydia stood up from her yoga pose, "Alex, Mila's here!" She shouted towards the hall.

The door to the bathroom suddenly opened not even two seconds later.

"Finally, why on earth were you flushing the toilet so much?"

Alex shrugged, "The first one was for pee, and the last four were to piss you off."

He walked over to the kitchen where Kamila was standing and Elena followed him.

"So, you're basically murdering the planet just to spite me?" Elena crossed her arms.

Alex nodded, a smile forming on his face, "Yeah, and it worked."

"Ay, it's impossible to be Zen in this house," Lydia rolled her eyes.

Kamila laughed, looking over at Alex who was grabbing some french toast from the counter.

"You know, it's bad enough that you take forty-minute showers," Elena continued ranting.

"I have to use water to get ready," Alex looked up at her, "Every time I show up at school, there are all these eyes expecting perfection."

Elena scoffed as Lydia walked up behind him, "And you give it to them, papito." She laughed messing with his hair.

"Easy, it's still setting," Alex sighed, bending down to check how he looked in the reflection of their toaster.

"You look fine, now hurry up and eat," Kamila reassured him.

"Fine is not great," He looked up at her.

She rolled her eyes, slightly pushing the boy away from the toaster.

"Okay, everybody, let's go," Penelope suddenly emerged from her room, "I can't be late, we're having one of our staff meetings at work."

"Aren't there only four of you?" Kamila asked as the older woman looked for her purse.