•Hanging out 🥲•

BENs POV 🍃

"Fucking btich bro" I yelled while throwing my controller across the living room. Jeff had started laughing his ass off because he won. He only won bec he has been learning from me, I tell myself.

"Aw did I make the little piss boy sad" Jeff mockingly asked. Istg one of these days imma poof him into fortnite and hope he ends up offing himself.

"What should we do today. This shi getting boring." I said not amused. "We could go stalk y/n." Jeff said plainly. Sometimes I didn't get this asswhole. "Or we could just hangout like people do." I said while standing up. After leaning on the couch my back feels like stone.

"How about a nature walk." Jeff asked looking up to me. For once in his life heh.

"What you hoes up to" Toby said while spinning his hatchet between his fingers. He had just walked down the stairs so most likely heard our whole conversation. "Nature walk. With y/n, wanna come?" I ask while scratching my legs. Even though I'm dead mosquitoe bites still itch like a bitch.

"Oh um... okay. Tim's coming with btw." He said while pointing to the guy beside him. "See I told you they were listening." Jeff whispered to me. "Yea because of proxies senses. Blame slenderdic." Toby said while walking towards us. "Okay well let's go I guess." I pulled out my phone and texted
Y/n we coming over. Shes not going to know we're coming until we get to her house.

Due to Toby crashing the car it was still being fixed my Jason, somehow Toys and cars are alike.

Your POV

I was sitting at the kitchen table eating ice cream when I heard my phone buzz. When I picked it up it was chats from the groupchat which I tapped and logged on to.

Bennyboy69

Hey we are on our way.

To nature walk.

With you.

Almost there.

Bye biotch.

Mortalbitch

Um okay uwu daddy.

Joker- rejected hoe

Hey get off my slut, bitch.

Mortalbitch

Get your slut off my dick, bitch.

I typed while shutting my phone off. I was about to go out in the woods with serial killers and the last time that happened I got knocked out and I think I only have one kidney now.

I went upstairs Into my mom's room looking for her pepper spray. It felt wrong being in there. I would either get screamed at or get comforted in here. I found it easily with it sitting on the night stand along with a pocket knife. Just for good measures.

~le time skip brought to you by BEN~

I was sitting at the kitchen table about thirty feet from the front door waiting for the creepypasta asswholes to barge in.

"God damn its already been 30 min-" I was cut off by a crash upstairs. Coming from my bedroom, the last time that happened I later had a knife to my throat.

I heard murmuring and talking from voices making their way towards the top of the stairs. Did they really come through my window? Imbeciles.

"Y'know you could've came through the front door right?" I cuff my hands and yell towards the stairs.