1-introduction gone wrong

"QUIET ON SET"

".....Please state your name, age, profession and why you're here"

"My name's April I'm 24 years old, I do ballet , and honestly I don't know why I'm here."

" Kenma 25 years old, I own a company and I bought this house"
(Camera zooms in on him)
" My friend decided to throw me a house warming party, invited some people and they haven't left since." He said with a glare

"Kurro 26 years old I also own a company and it's not my fault.

Kenma- "he doesn't own a company it's mine. I gave it to him out of pity, legally it's still mine."

"Suna 26 years old.  My alleged 'boyfriend' got an invitation and forced me to come along."he spoke annoyed

"Osamu 26 years old. I own an ongiri franchise. I've been in a happy relationship with my boyfriend for about three years now."

Suna- "............this is the first I'm hearing of this"

"I'm Astumu the better twin. I'm 26 years old I'm a professional volleyball player and super rich" he said with a smirk.

Kenma- "if he's so rich why doesn't he go by his own house and stop leeching off of mine."

"I'm nishinoya I'm 24 years old"
"And I'm Tanaka, also 24 years old."
" We moved here because we very broke and April knows kiyoko." Nishinoya smiled while Tanaka nodded in agreement

April-"............is Tanaka not going out with her...."

"I'm bokuto I'm 26 years old. I'm also a volleyball player and married to akaashi......SUCK ON THAT APRIL"

April-(crying) "HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME NOT THAT OWL FREAK WITH THE DISCOMBOBULATED HAIRLINE"

"tendo here. You don't need to know anything else about me."

kuroo-" I still don't know how he got an invitation I didn't invite him."

"I'm iwazumi I'm 26 years old. And no I am not dating oikawa."

"Last but not least...HOLAAAAA I'm oikawa-"

"I hate that guy with a burning passion. He always like 'iWa- cHAn do this and iWa-cHAn do that' if that fucker doesn't get his flatass self out of here I will drug him and drop him in America."-April

"I'm 25 years old, kuroo invited me and iwa-chan to live here and I don't feel like buying a house so.

Kuroo-"I did not invite them to live here I invited them to come over there's a difference!"

April-" my best friend's 'boyfriend' invited me and I was skeptical at first because they way that kenma- described Kurro to me I thought he was a school shooter who selled drugs on the side......I was half right."

"You guys now live here some against their will, some because they have nowhere to go, and some just because. This is not kenma:s house anymore even though he did buy it, it's not in his name it's in the name of the author. She set this up merely cause she has nothing to do. Anyways have fun and welcome to the circle house."

Kuroo-"SEE not my fault!"

                          END CREDITS
乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )ㄏ┐(´д')┌¯\_(☯෴☯)_/¯乁( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ乁( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )ㄏ乁( •_• )ㄏ¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯╮(╯_╰)╭乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ╮(╯_╰)╭乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ

Hello I am the author and director of this show u may call me ky if u want.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

Osamu-" you didn't know we were dating."

Suna-"no you never said anything"

Osamu-"We fucked more than five times I think it was implied!"

Suna-" but still a little, hey just to be clear we are together, would have been nice."

Osamu-"...I question why I like you."

BYEEE