2-just a normal Tuesday

'QUIET ON SET."

April-'I'll be honest with you, I don't mind sharing a house with a bunch of hot guys, but these guys must be the worst guys to share a house with........ever!'

"Good morning lovely people and April" oikawa smiled.
(April looked into the camera with an annoyed stare)

"What for breakfast? Did anyone make anything?"Astumu spoke in tired voice.

"You do realize only us three are here and awake and that it's 1 in the afternoon." April said sarcastically.

"What do you mean us three?"
"Us three, me you and the rat over there."
"HEY!" the rat yelled

Oikawa-'the nerve of that bitch. I swear she's just jealous that I get more dick than her.'

(The camera zooms out to show April sitting right next to him)

April-' says the guy who cried last night because his poor iWa-cHAn didn't tell him good night. And I know for a fact that the last time you got laid was when miraculous ladybug first came out.'

(The girl smiled at the camera while the boy had a 'the audacity' type expression on his face)

"The rest of them went out to go do whatever they do." April said, getting up out of her seat. "Now if you excuse me I'm going to go to my dance class, adios azadas."

"Are you doing anything today." Oikawa asked. In all honesty he had nothing to do today. It was his day off, and usually he would spend it on stalking iwazumi but it hasn't brought the joy he comes to love now a days.

"Nope nothing"Atsumu said.

There was a long pause.

"Do you maybe want to.....go explore the house with me?"Atsumu asked shyly

"YES!" Oikawa smiled. "I've been getting lost the house is so confusing I feel like I'm living in a maze!"

"I know right how did kenma live here all by himself without getting lost."

Kenma-'with grace and beauty.'

Kuroo-'you just called yourself beautiful.'

Kenma-'i know'

Bokuto-'today I wanted to spend some time with me husband akaashi..say hi!'

Akaashi-'hello and we are not married nor going out just very good friends.'

(Adrien is that you)

April- 'wait really he said that' (currently trying to but her hair in a bun)

"Yea he did straight to our faces."

April-'hold on a second...'
         5 minutes later
'okay I'm back'
(She screamed in that 5 minutes)

Tanaka-'i wanted to surprise my dear kiyoko on a date. You know candle lit picnic on and empty beach. *Romantically sighs* she's going to love it.'

Nishinoya-' I'm currently spying on my best friend of all time, along with my other best friend shoyo. I know we should just leave them alone, but that's honestly very boring and we have nothing to do.'

Iwazumi-' I needed to take some time away from oikawa so I decided to go out and eat and later on pick up April from dance and go out.'

April-' SUCK IT OIKAWA!'

oikawa-' SHE IS SO AGRIVATING GOD!'

Osamu-' I decided to forgive the waste of sperm who didn't know was my boyfriend, and go to work. (Camera zooms in) You know cause I actually do work and not sit around doing nothing.

Suna-' ......I seriously didn't know okay.'

"We're over that okay now what are you doing."

'oh...I'm currently in an alleyway..... that's all you need to know.

"......okay...."

"I hope you like my love." Tanaka said sweetly leading his darling kiyoko to sit. "Your so sweet you did all of this for me your to kind.
(From a near by bush lurked nishinoya. Hinata got hungry and left.)

Nishinoya-' what I just witnessed was disgusting and made me gag a little. They really brought out the lonely in me...........................and I might have shed a tear or two seeing them.

"So where do you want to go?" Iwazumi said driving off from April's dance studio.

"I'm pretty hungry you want to go get burgers?" April said taking out the bobby pins from her hair.

"Won't that ruin your diet?"
"I don't have a diet."
"So how do you keep your figure?"
"There's something called a gym. I go there to relieve stress." The girl smiled, "nice to know you enjoy my figure."

Iwazumi- 'I'm not going to lie to you when I say April has a fine ass body. I would hit... actually I want to hit.'

"I never said that...."

April-'......fuck oikawa I'm going to screw his 'man' right in front of him. '

"Bo are you okay?" Akaashi spoke trying to hold back his laughter, but failing miserably. They went ice-skating and bokuto fell on his ass.

"I can't believe your laughing at your husband I'm going to cry." Bokuto said attempting to get up but failing miserably. This just made Akaashi snap and start laughing even harder.

" I'm sorry...I just....I didn't...I didn't mean to." Akaashi laughed not being able to say his sentence properly.

Bokuto- 'what Akaashi did was so rude I was this close to filing a divorce.'
(Camera zooms out to akaashi sitting next to him still laughing and the falling on to the floor. Bokuto- just stared at the camera annoyingly)

                            End credits
(๑ ⁍̥̥̥᷅ ᴈ⁍̥̥̥᷅)人(⁌̥̥̥᷄ε ⁌̥̥̥᷄ ๑)ー( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀),★⌒ヽ(●^、^●)Kiss!ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)(∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ๑)۶(இдஇ; )(´•̥̥̥д•̥̥̥'̀ू๑)‧º·˚(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)♛┈⛧┈┈•༶✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:..。o○ ○o。..:**:..。o○ ○o。..:**:..。o○ ○o。..:*⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆*:..。o○ ○o。..:*

I wanted to give u guys thetre sleeping arrangements, like who sleeps with who

There are 13 bedrooms one for each of them and then an extra one but some decided to partner up with others

Osamu and Suna share a room

Oikawa wanted to share a room with iwa but he said no and shut the door in his face

April has her own room

Nishinoya and Tanaka share a room

Tendo has a room to himself

Kenma has a room to himself but occasionally kuroo sleeps there

And bokuto has a room to himself.

The other rooms are guests rooms until someone gets kicked out of their rooms

Hope you guys enjoyed

"...... you're making this more difficult than it already is"

Tendo-'............'

Kuroo-' once again I don't even know how he got an invitation'