3-team work doesn't make the dreams work

"Quiet on set."

"The author wanted you guys to do a stream together."

"Why?"

"She said something about her being bored and because you guys are her only form of entertainment, she wants you to suffer by trying to get along in a game called pico park."

'...........'

"In the game you guys need to work together to beat the game."

'...........'

"Hey guys and welcome back to me stream today I'm here with my friends and others." Kenma faked smiled.

Kenma- 'i played that game with April and kuroo one time and I'll tell you this................
I never felt the urge to throw myself onto a train track until playing that game.'

Author-'only 8 people will be participating in this the others strongly stood against it so as a result I strongly 'recommended' them to go stalk tendou.
(Camera zooms in on them)
he's being very secretive and I know we should respect other's privacy but......what the fun in that 😊'

"The eight people participating will be Suna
Kenma, obviously
Kuroo
April
Bokuto
Nishinoya
Tanaka
Oikawa"

Kenma-'.........this was the worst experience of my life.

"YOUR SUPPOSED TO MAKE A LADDER ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT JUST GO ON TOP OF HIS HEAD!"

"WHAT PART OF HURRY UP DID YOU NOT GET YOU OVERBEARING SLOTH!"

"I WISH THAT ELECTRIC SHOCK SHOCKED YOU IN REAL LIFE, THE ONLY THING YOU'RE USEFUL FOR IS A FUNERAL!"

"THIS GAME IS ABOUT FUCKING TEAM WORK, SO STOP HOGGING THE KEY YOU FAMILY FAILURE!"

"YOU'RE THE WEAKEST LINK SO OF COURSE YOU'RE AT THE END OF THE LINE!"

(There was more...a lot more but the author is to lazy to write them down)

Kuroo-' almost all of these were from April. The first one was oikawa's directed to april. He shouldn't have done that cause it made her snap....at all of us.'

Kenma-' I almost had to end my stream. I didn't because viewers enjoyed her raging...........'

Oikawa-' all I said was get on top of tanaka's head. I swear she has problems.'

April-' I'll admit I might of went just a little overboard, but I didn't mean most of it.(camera zooms in)......some of it.'

Suna-' it was the most funniest shit I've ever heard.'

Tanaka-' I'm absolutely terrified.'

Nishinoya-' I'm a little turned on by it....is that bad?'

Bokuto-' she almost made me deaf.'

Author-' I'm proud to say that my experiment was a success.'

"Dear camera, I don't know what day it is nor the year. Me and my companions have been wondering the earth for God knows how long. I'm hungry, thirsty, and tired. I want to go home."Atsumu said shedding tears.

"Bro it's literally only been three hours, we have food and water, and you've only walked like three steps because you've been in the car the whole time."Osamu spoke annoyed

"Okay but they don't need to know that." The blonde twin turned of the camera.

"Hey so I got something." Iwazumi said, walking back to the car.

"What is it?" Atsumu asked

"Turns out that tendou has a 'lover'"

The twins looked at each other.
"Why does everyone have someone except me?" Atsumu asked while getting into the car, once again crying.

"Probably because you're a disgusting creature." Osamu said

"Shut up your boyfriend didn't even know he was your boyfriend."

".......you got me there."

"It's okay Atsumu I'm not dating anyone." Iwazumi said trying to comfort the blonde boy.

"Oh please you guys might not be dating but I see you and April. I swear if y'all don't fuck and get it out of the way. Plus you have that pretty boy whore." Atsumu said.

".......you got me there."

                              End credits
☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)ᕕ( ཀ(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ノ*(ʘᴗʘ✿)q(❂‿❂)pq(❂‿❂)p(≧∇≦)/ヾ(^-^)ノ(❁´◡'❁)q(❂‿❂)p(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و∩( ✧Д✧)∩٩( ᐛ )و( ͡≖ ل͜ ͡≖)( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞(✿ ♥‿♥)♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡( ͡°〓 ͡°)(♥´∀`)/(*・∞・)ノ。ちわ~v( ̄∇ ̄)v(๑ت๑)ノ(●´ω`●)ゞ♪(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡(*´˘'*)♡ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ(*´˘'*)♡(*´˘'*)♡ԅ( Ơ∀ Ơԅ✿)❤◝(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)◜..°♡(*˘︶˘*)~。.:*♡(﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)♡(*´︶'*)ฅ♡(๑'ڡ'๑)୨♡(´✪ω✪')♡˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Would u like to see some of the tendou footage?