23

Around 4:30am, I woke up again. I was still laying on Niall, but this time, he was also asleep. I looked around the dim room and found Louis sleeping in the recliner and Liam sitting on the love seat by the window, leaning back against the wall, also asleep. 

Suddenly, the front door opened just up the short hallway and Harry walked in. He immediately leaned his back against the door and took a few breaths, then he turned and seen me. He looked relieved.

I carefully got off of Niall and covered him with the blanket we were using then walked over to Harry..

I stopped a few feet infront of him.

"You worried me" I whispered so I didn't wake the other boys up

"I'm sorry, doll.. just had something to take care of" he said back, his voice deeper because he was hushed

I looked down his shirt and frowned at the blood on it. 

He looked down, to see what I was staring at, and bit his lip hard

"I'm not hurt" he suddenly said

"But..?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest

"But I had to hurt someone else" he cofesses

He tries to step forwards, but I step back.

I don't know who he is... hell, I shouldn't even have come here. He's a boy I met on my phone and had a few conversations with.. and in my time of need- when my crush dumped me- I fell into this boy's arms.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep" I told him carefully

"Come to my house, your stuff is there, and it's more comfortable"

"No, I'm.. I think I'm good here, Harry, but thanks"

I backed up again and he stepped forward

Maybe I should speak up, so someone else will wake up and I won't be alone in this..

"Come on, Georgia, you're safe" I smiled at me, his left dimple showing, and I nodded

"I know I'm safe. Just.. wanna go back to bed. Don't wanna walk back to your house." I shrugged and coughed softly. It was a fake cough, but it sounded real. and it woke Liam up.

He seen me take a step back, the blood on Harry's t shirt, and the look on Harry's face- which was not a happy one.

"Hey, Harry, you're back" he announced as he got up. He wasn't being quiet at all. Louis woke up.

Louis got up and walked over to us, slinging an arm around me. He must've sensed my discomfort aswell

"You lot are loud" he yawned. 

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you" Harry sighed

"How'd business go then?" Louis asked as he somewhat stepped next to me, almost a little infront of me.

"It was good. I won't have to work with Michael anymore" Harry shrugged and glanced at me again

I yawned and rubbed my eyes tiredly

"I'm gonna sit back down, guys, I'm exhausted. Harry? Can I get my stuff from your house in the morning? Well, I know it isthe morning, but, later?"

"Sure, love" he had given up trying to get me to come back with him and he nodded to me

I stepped back, Louis smiled at me but his eyes showed something else- like he knew the situation- and I walked back to the couch.