28

After a low shower- including shower sex- we threw on comfy clothes and fell onto the couch. Both of us were tired.

He grabbed the TV remote and I cuddled into his side.

"Mm, you're warm" I muttered as he wrapped one arm around me

"You're actually really cold.. let me get a blanket" he said as he got up

I whined as he went to his room. A few minutes pass and he comes back down. I chose a Doctor show and he covered us both up with the blanket.

My head was on his shoulder and his arm was around me. It was cozy and nice and.. just.. I don't know. I loved it though. It was perfect.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I groaned and grabbed it..

"Who is it?" Harry asked casually

"My friend Brady.." I mumbled as I accepted the call

"Hey, B, what's up" 

"Honey.. there's talk through the town of you being involved with one of the biggest gangs in London.. What's going on?"

"Uhm." I gulped and looked up at Harry, "That's not true, Brady.. Where do people come up with these things?"

Harry frowned, confused at my sudden nervousness, but I just looked away and continued to speak to my friend

"We're just sitting on the couch, watching Chicago Med." 

"You were at a party last night, though"

"Yes, and?" how does he know that

"There's pictures of you doing shots. Your mum has probably already seen them."

"What's that got to do with a gang?" I asked, confused as to how the gang-rumor started

"You're in Harry's house, correct?"

"Yes.."

"Harry.. as in Harry Styles?"

"Y-yeah" i stutter, now nervous

"Oh, Honey"

"What, B?" I whisper

"He's not good for you. You need to come home. If you get involved... fuck! there's probably someone listening to your call right now!"

"You're overreacting, Brady.. Calm down. He's no gangster and I'm not in any danger." 

Harry immediately frowned upon hearing that.

When I hung up with Brady, he asked what was going on

"Not sure, honestly. Someone took picutures of me dringing last night and posted them. People from my town, my school have seen them.. And somehow there's a rumor about me getting involved in a gang is going around Donny aswell.."

"What the fuck" he whospered, confused

"Yeah.. not sure. But I'll just cover them up and ta-da"

"ta-da?" he repeated in a teasing tone

"Yup." I grinned and pecked his cheek, then he played the TV and we both fell asleep halfway through.