2

(To keep in mind, this idea was inspired by a movie I forgot the name)

Later today, they were getting ready for the beach. There manager got them a van and he will be driving them there and keep watching them.

"Remember we are going to a private beach, so we can be shirtless or not" Namjoon wiggles his eye brows. Jungkook immediately blush.

Jungkook is still getting used seeing his boyfriends shirtless or half naked.

"Hyung, are we still asking Koo later?" Hoseok ask Jin with the other while Jungkook is in the bathroom. Little does Jungkook know, he is going to get a surprise.

"Hyung, I can't tie my stings" Jungkook told Yoongi who was closer to him. He help him. "Sit with me" Yoongi whisper in his ear and kiss his nose.

All eight of them were in the van, the manager was in the driving seat while Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin sat in the front seat. Hoseok and Taehyung in the middle seat. Yoongi and Jungkook in the back.

"Shh" Yoongi place a hand on Jungkook thigh, massaging it. Making Jungkook breath hitch. "Hyu-" Jungkook was cut off with a kiss that lean into a make out. The van is loud with talking and music that the other don't even notice till Taehyung turn around.

"Wow" Taehyung look at Jungkook swollen lip and his red face. "Damn, Yoongi is like a silent cat trying get his food" He saw Yoongi wipe his concer of his mouth.

Time skip.

They were at the beach.

"I wish we brought our phones" Jimin pouted, looking at the sight. The boys decided to leave their phones at the house because one there is water and Namjoon and Jin want them to be free of technology.

"Maybe tomorrow or other days" Jin kiss Jimin cheek. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin were shirtless as Jungkook was the only one not.

"Bambi, not going to take your off?" Jin ask him. "N-no" Jungkook stutter, looking at them. Jin grab Jungkook hand as they all finished placing sun cream on and run into the water.

Everything was fun and so on till they heard a alarm.

An Tsunami alarm.

"Boys get dress!!!" They heard their manager and got their shoes and shirts on. They rush to the car but stupid manager drop the keys.

"H-hyung" Taehyung tightly grab Namjoon hand as they all look behind. A tall wave was coming toward them.

"RUN!!" Their manager scream as the boyfriends grab each other and ran along with their manager.

The water kept getting closer to them as they keep running up the hill till eventually the water hit them.

Yoongi grab Jungkook and Taehyung as Jimin held on Taehyung who was held by Namjoon who arm was held by Jin and Hoseok. Their manager isn't with them.

They gasp up for air and look around till they saw pole to climb on.

"Th-there!" Namjoon lift his up to pointed. "Another w-wave is coming!" Yoongi warn them. Jin quickly swim toward the pole and help Yoongi on than Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, lastly it's was Jungkook. Namjoon lift Jungkook up for Yoongi to carry him. But the wave took Namjoon.

"Na-Namjoonnn!!" Jungkook scream, suddenly a hand reach out for Namjoon. It's was their manager. "Grab it!" He yelled and Namjoon quickly grab it as he help him to get on but Manager legs was still in the water and saw the pole with cords on them.

"Get out of the water!" He scream but got electronic shocked and dies in front of them.

Namjoon gasp and stare into water, he couldn't believe his manager sacrifice for them, for him.

"Joon, snap out of it!" Hoseok scream. "Look to see if you can see anything!" Jin ask as he watch the water continues to raise.

Namjoon stand on the pole and look around, he saw a room and lift himself up with his feet on the wall.

"Can you lift them up here" Namjoon laid on the roof, only have his and arms were out.

Yoongi and Hoseok lift Jimin as Namjoon pull up in the roof, same with Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jin than Jin help Namjoon to get Yoongi.

All of them took time breathing and time to think about what just happened.

But someone broke the silence.

"We need to get higher ground" Jimin said, already shaking from the coldness and the shock. "But h-how" Jungkook cried, he saw his favorite Manager die in front of them. Hoseok comfort Jungkook by hugging him and kiss his lip.

"We need to think of a plan to get back to the hill, the water haven't touch it" Jin pointed at the hill where they are staying at the house.

And that what they did.

TBC

What will their plan be about?