1

Seven males were in their private plane heading to Japan. They are celebrating their seven years anniversary and sadly their Manager had to come with them  it promised to be out of their way. They are free to anything.

"Hyung!" Jungkook giggles as Namjoon tickles the hell out of him. "Joon let the boy breath" Jin scold him.

(Jungkook is 19, Taehyung and Jimin is 21, Namjoon is 22, Hoseok is 23, Yoongi is 24 so is Jin.)

"I'm getting hungry" Jimin rub his stomach. "Here" Yoongi give him a small bag of cookies. "Thank you" Jimin place a small kiss on Yoongi lip, making his gummy show. "Cute" Hoseok rub his thigh.

"Boys, we are landing soon, get back to your seats" they nodded and buckled their selves.

After landing, they got vehicle to take them and their stuff that their Manager got to rent it out to keep them private. There is a private beach they can go but it's take a long time to get their because the house is on a hill.

At the house. It's big and beautiful.

"Sweet home, here we come" Jin kiss the door. There was gasps and woah as they came in. "Your rooms are up there and I'll will be staying in this room" he show a room by the living room.

The boys went upstairs, they found three bedrooms but decide to take the master bedroom to sleep together (not that type of sleep).

"The bed is comfortable" Yoongi laid down. "Don't fall asleep, I'm cooking an special dinner" Jin kiss Yoongi lip.

"Hyung, can Kookie and I play video games?" Taehyung ask. "Yes, only two hours" Jin tell him. "Before I go, who want to help me?" Jin ask. "I will!" Hoseok walk and hug Jin. "Come on Love" Jin grab Hoseok hand and they head to downstairs where the kitchen was.

Namjoon help Jimin set the video games thing set up. "Thank you!" Taehyung and Jungkook kiss them. Namjoon laid on the bed, reading his book as Jimin clean up the room. Yoongi was also on the bed, playing with Namjoon hair.

In the kitchen.Teriyaki beef with rice, that is what they are making. "Hob, can you cuts the vegetables?" Jin ask him. "Yes" Jin already had the stuff out. Hoseok got the cutting board and an knife.

"Be car-" Jin eyes wide open as he saw Hoseok cut his finger. "Shit, let me get the first aid" Jin rush to get the kit. "I'm sorry, but that knife is super sharp" Hoseok told him. "It's okay, these knifes just been brought, all of them" Jin clean his finger, blow on it than place a band aid on it. "Can you kiss it?" Hoseok ask, Jin smile and kiss his finger and than his lip. "Go get Yoongi because your finger please" Jin told him. "Aww, can't I still help?" Hoseok ask. "Yes and no, I don't want you to get hurt again or the band aid falling in the pots or something" Jin explain. "You got a point" Hoseok went to to get Yoongi.

"Yoongi, Jin want you to cook for me" Hoseok show his finger. "Ok, is it better?" Yoongi kiss his finger. That was their habit, where someone is hurt they kiss it. "Yea"" Hoseok smile as Yoongi left.

"Hobi, can we decorate your hair?" Jimin ask for him and Namjoon. "Sure, let get my bag" Hoseok got his bag and sat on the bed. He watch how Jungkook get many win as Taehyung pout but Taehyung unexpectedly get more wins than him.

"No fair!" Jungkook pouted as the round ended. "Sorry baby, let play another game to make it up" Knowing Jungkook doesn't like to lose. "Ok but I'm going first!" Jungkook and Taehyung look for another board game.

Hobi hummed as he look through the tv channel that they have in the room. Jimin brained piece of hair by each as Namjoon place beans in and tie it.

Time skip.

"Babes! Dinner time!!" Jin yelled. Their manger went on his own to eat dinner somewhere because he want them to have alone time.

All five of them rush down seeing the table already plates full of the meals.

"Wah, it's smell so good" Jimin sniff. "I called dibs sitting next to Jin!" Jungkook and Taehyung both scream. "Nope, it's Namjoon and Hobi turn" Jin correct them. "Aww" Jungkook pouted. "Wanted to be fed" Jungkook quiet himself but Yoongi heard. "I will feed you" Yoongi whisper in his ear, placing his arm around Jungkook waist as Jungkook smile.

"What about me, I'm your soul mate" Jimin scold Taehyung. "Sorry hyung" Taehyung high him. "It's okay love, you can sit on my lap and I will feed you" Jimin pull Taehyung on his lap. "I may be small but you're always my baby" Jimin kiss Taehyung neck.

Jin was helping Hoseok to eat. "Jinn!" Hoseok whined. "I can feed myself" Hoseok grab the fork but end up hurting his finger. "See, let me" Jin help him. Namjoon smile at everyone.

Tbc

First chapter, how is it?

What will happen next?