3

On the roof, Hoseok saw there a storage and it's was unlock. "Guys, maybe we can use something from here" Hoseok show them the storage room.

Meanwhile with Jungkook, he couldn't believe this is happening. They are in Japan and now the streets are flooded.

He was standing on the edge till Jimin spot him. "Hyung, Kook" Jimin tugged on Jin arm.

"Baby, Bambi, Jinnie is going to come toward you" Jin walk slowly as he place an arm around Jungkook waist and pull him back. "I'm sorry! I didn't know what to think! Why is this happening?!" Jungkook broke down in tears. "I don't know baby, it's natural causes" Jin kiss the boy cheeks and lip. "Now stay with me" Jin wipe the tears away.

"There is ropes!" Hoseok scream getting Jin and Jungkook attention. "That's great, we can tie it around the hook and throw to the that tall building there" Namjoon told them. "But how we will climb?" Taehyung ask. "We climb up with our strength, weaker one go first the person behind can help the person" Namjoon explains and that what they did.

Yoongi found a two backpacks and mostly grab everything and puts in it. Even poles but it's tie on the bags. He put one on him and Taehyung is wearing the other one.

Namjoon spin the hook and threw it far out as far he can and it's work. "Instead of the weakness because all of us are strongs, why don't Jungkook go first than Taehyung?" Yoongi ask them. "That could work" Hoseok pause. "And we can use this other rope to tie one each of us just case if we slip off" Hoseok share the idea. "I hate thinking of that but that work too" Namjoon said as him and Hoseok started tying the robe on Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin....lastly Jin.

"Are you sure you want to go last? I'm stronger than you" Namjoon ask Jin. "Yes I'm sure" Jin kiss Namjoon nose.

They all were wearing gloves on to protect their hands from the rope. Jungkook look down where the water is rushing around because another wave just hit.

"Jungkook look at me, we will all get out of this, when we do. You're going to get love non stop" Jin kiss Jungkook deeply. Jungkook face was so red. "I will behind you" Target kiss Jungkook hands.

Jungkook grip the rope and started climbing. Taehyung started climbing along the others.

It's was halfway and Jungkook accidentally look down ands stop.

"It's h-high" Jungkook stutter as Hoseok started talking. "Baby, you know I'm scared of heights, look straight ahead like I'm doing" Jungkook took a deep breath and continue.

He move his hand on the last part but it's was the roof. "I'm made it!" Jungkook kiss the ground and quickly help Taehyung in, than Jimin.

Than Jimin and Taehyung help Namjoon who help Hoseok and Yoongi. Jungkook help Jin.

But as he was pull Jin on the roof, he fell off but caught on Jin rope at the end. Burning his hands because he took off his gloves.

"H-hyungs!" Jungkook screams as Jin held on the edge. Namjoon and Yoongi pull Jin body in and held on the roof. They quickly grip the rope, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin but Jungkook, he couldn't.

"HHHHYYYYYUUUUNNNGGGIIIIIEEESSS!" Jungkook couldn't hold anymore and fell into the water.

"Koo!" Taehyung was about to jump but Jin push him away and jump in.

He gasp up for air as he fights the wave, looking for Jungkook. "Ju-jungkook!" Jin swam around till he found a floating body... It's him.

Jin immediately flip him over. "Hyung!" Jin look up to see Namjoon throwing a another rope down and a medium flat basket thing. Jin place Jungkook on it and tie it and tie himself too.

He held on the basket as all the other are pulling them up. As they reach the top, they grab Jungkook body and Namjoon started doing CPR. The boys were trained in some parts by the pandemics just in case if one of them get hurt or something.

*cough cough*

Jungkook was alive! He was coughing up water and gasp to see the other.

"A-m I'm supposed to be dead?" Jungkook ask, looking at them while Hoseok wrap him with the blanket they found. He warm him up.

They boys didn't say anything, just hug there maknae, they couldn't lose another one of them. Especially when they lose their Manager.

"You're going to stay close to us, even if it's mean we are going to baby you" Jin kiss the boy as Hoseok gave him a blanket.

"Let stay here for the night, I found a lighter and took the broken sticks poles from the storage" Yoongi said, looking in the backpack.

All of them were surrounded by the fire, holding on each other to keep warm. "I'm hungry" Jimin mumbles in Hoseok chest. "We all are" Taehyung close his eyes and lean on Yoongi side.

TBC

What will happen next?