4

They made it through the night.

Namjoon was up, so was Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung. Jin and Jungkook are still asleep. The water made them extra tired.

"Jungkook look peaceful" Jimin play Jungkook hair as Jin held Jungkook close to him.

"Hyung, Kookie" Jimin started to wake them up. "Wake up, Namjoon spot a place where we can get a boat" Jimin told Jin who open his eyes. "Really" Jin groan, sitting up with Jungkook still on his lap. "Yes, come" Jin place Jungkook head on the jacket and he follow Jimin.

"Where?" Jin ask Namjoon. "There" Namjoon laid down and pointed at a building. Jin saw a boat. "That's perfect and we can go to store to see some food and maybe get help!" Jin finally senses hope.

"How come there is no helicopters?" Taehyung groan, seeing up in the sky. "They're probably setting things up or something, I don't care. I just want to get up to that hill where we are staying" Yoongi told him the truth.

"Are we going to swim?" Hoseok ask. "Yes, we have no choice, but since we have have ropes, we tie all together and swim there" Namjoon told them.

"Hyungs?.." Jungkook finally woke up. His hyungs look at him and notice that Jungkook is really pale.

"Oh Kookie" Yoongi walk to him. He place his hand on his forehead. "He have a fever, there is no way he is going back to the water" Yoongi tell him as Jungkook whimper in the cold touch and snuggle against Yoongi chest. "I guess on can stay with Jungkook and the rest can go get the boat. And bring it back here to get Jungkook and whoever is here" Namjoon said. "I will stay" Jin say, join with Yoongi. "Are you sure?" Yoongi ask. "Yes, I'm sure" Jin smile.

Jin stay behind with Jungkook, warming his up. "Don't forget us" Jin kiss Yoongi as Yoongi kiss Jungkook forehead.

Jin watch as all the boys jump down into the water. Namjoon gasp up in the air and look for his other boyfriends.

Once all of them is together, they wrap a rope to each other and tie so they get lost.

"Follow me" Namjoon started swimming as the other held the rope and swam to the place.

They finally reach to the boat. "Help me" Yoongi ask Namjoon as Namjoon help Yoongi get on the boat. Than Yoongi help the other to get on.

"The boat, does it work?" Jimin ask. "Let see" Hoseok open the motor place and Namjoon took a peek.

"Start the car" the keys were on the boat, very lucky. Taehyung got the key and start it. "Yes, but we will need just in case if stop" Yoongi look at the monitor.

"Ok, get seated down and let go back to Jin and Jungkook" Yoongi sat on the chair and start moving the boat.

"Hyung!" Taehyung yelled.

"Baby, stay here" Jin kiss Jungkook warm forehead. Jin walk toward the edge and saw them.

"Bring Jungkook down first!" Jin gave them a thumb up.

"Baby, I'm going to move you" Jungkook groan as Jin lift the boy on the basket and started lowering it down as Hoseok and Namjoon got him.

"Grab our stuff!" Jimin yelled as Jin gave a thumb up. Jin collect everything an threw the bags down. After looking around to make sure they got everything, he jump down.

Soon Namjoon help him in as Yoongi gave him a blanket. "Oh baby, do we have another jacket or blanket?" Jin ask because Jungkook was shaking.

"Here" Yoongi took off his jacket, leaving him only in his white tank top. Jin took his jacket and cover Jungkook.

"We need to get medicine for him" Hoseok look his maknae. He was so pale. "Let go to the store" Namjoon told Yoongi to go.

After driving a bit they made it to the store. "One of us need to stay on the boat with Jungkook. Just in case" Yoongi tell them. "I will stay" Hoseok volunteer. They told Hoseok scream for them just in case if he see something.

The others jump in the water and went inside of the store. Yoongi foundation two bucket and he pour of the water out. He place them in the boat.

Jin found brunch of can they can all eat. He also found pain for Jungkook, also a first aid kit and many more. Some stuff from higher place are dry or barely wet. Namjoon help Jin put them in the boat.

They all gather more stuff they never thought they would get. "I found gas!" Taehyung went under water and grab a heavy bottle. "Help me please" Yoongi quickly help him.

With Hoseok, for some reason he kept looking in the water and saw a dark shadow.

"Guys..! Get out of the water!" Hoseok warn them as they look at each other. They started swimming to the boat, Hoseok grab Jimin hand and they help Taehyung up as long with Jin. Yoongi help Namjoon but for Yoongi, he stay behind because it's a shark.

"Yo-yoongi" Jungkook weakly called out for his hyung. He got out of Hoseok hold. "Hy-hyung" Jungkook take out his hand out for hand. "Kook!" Jimin pull him out of time before the shark could bite it out. "Yo-yoongi!" Jungkook started to cry. Till Namjoon got an idea.

He put his hand in the water and move it so the water is moving a lot. "Now! Swim!" Namjoon yelled at Yoongi who immediately started swimming. Jin grab Yoongi out of the water and pull Namjoon toward to him.

Everyone was breathing heavily, looking at each other. That's when Hoseok started the boat and went somewhere.

They stop near a place. They planned to drive the boat toward the hills. But right now, everyone is tired especially Jungkook. He did take some medicine and they all ate.

"Hyung, can I have cuddles?" Jungkook ask Yoongi. Yoongi smile and high him, everyone join in.

TBC
Ending is soon