Picking up douma

IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I WAS TOO BUSY WITH MY SLEEP SCHEDULE AND WORSE I DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP SO JUST DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS STORY
___________________________

I saw Douma eating a human "DOUMA I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WON'T EAT HUMANS FOR NOW" I yelled at him "sorry Y/N chan I couldn't help it I was hungry".

"Whatever cmon now I need you" i replied to him "Okay!~" he said in a happy tone.

AT THE HEAD QUARTER

As I walk over to tbe head quarter I saw the Harisha waiting for me "Ah okaa-san you're finally here!" As I walk i saw rengoku.

"Oi oi okaa-san where's the demon now?" Sanime asked "behide me at the box" i replied at him.

SHINOBU'S POV:

Sanime and okaa-san are talking mean while the demon smelled like that demon who killed my sister ill ignore it and wait till how the demon looks like.

Back at Y/N'S POV:

I placed down the box and douma got out he still have his kanji in his eyes everyone was shock that their okaa-san was meeting up with a demon.

Shinobu looks shock and took her sword quickly but luckily I stopped her before she kills douma "okaa-san step back before he kills you okaa-san! he killed my sister!".

I was shock a little after hearing that douma hide behind me and grab my hairo tightly.

"He wont harm you shinobu like Nezuko!"i yelled a bit but not really yelling.

"Show us a proof then okaa-san" she replied to me I took my sword and slice my arm (like what sanime did to Nezuko at the trial).

He was shaking i felt bad about douma.

DOUMA'S POV:

Y/n chan sliced her arm it was bleed I tried my best to not go eat it
"CMON EAT IT DOUMA" no one was talking it was in my head...

"DRINK IT YOU WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL IF YOU DRINK IT"

NO I WONT EAT IT FOR Y/N CHAN

"LOOKS LIKE YOU ACTIVED THE CURSE"

SH-T I FORGET ABOUT THE CURSE

"Douma Kun! remember when I said we will get married at the future?"

"Y-yea i remember that you said that I'll promise I'll marry you when were older!"

Y/n chan...

"Catch me if you can douma Kun!"

" I will y/n chan!"

Memories...

I couldn't help my self but cry..

(SORRY CANT FIND A CRYING DOUMA)

I fell asleep after i cried..

Back at Y/n's POV:

Poor douma cried and fell asleep I grab an bandage and put it in my arm and grabbed douma and Carries him to my back.

"Y'all made my poor douma cry D:" i told them and went home with a sleeping douma on my back mean while the harishas starts to ask themselves what just happened.

At y/n

I carried douma Kun at my houde and placed him down on my bed while I shower.

After I took a shower i forget my towel I got out the bathroom without any towel to cover.

I was about to get out i saw douma was awake he saw me without any clothes on he didn't turn around or anything just gave me this reaction

I covered my and went back to the bathroom looking embarrassed "hey douma can you get me a towel since your awake now?" I asked him.

"Sure baby gurl😏"

(LMAO IM JUST STRAIGHT UP COMING UP WITH MEMES)

"Whatever just get me the towel" he opened the door and gave me the towel and closed the door again.

After i got in my pajamas I sleep beside douma and fell asleep...

SORRY IF I HAVEN'T POST FOR A WHILE

👀 Some secret 👀

• douma snuggles to you while you're asleep

•he bited your neck again leaving a bite mark

• shinobu prayed that you and douma dont end up together