"TOO HARD DOUMA-KUN!~"😏

EHSJAKHRQNISNWBWB HELP MY SCHOOL STARTS AT AUGUST 22 AND ITS 18 THAT MEANS I ONLY HAVE FOUR DAYS TO UPDATE AND MY SCHOOL SCHEDULE IS 12:30/12:20 PM TO 7:30 PM IM CRYING I THINK I CAN ONLY UPDATE AT SATURDAY 😧 also warnings for this chapter and this is also my first smut chapter it might be cringe💀:

Smut
Douma being horny

Thats all also pray for me bc im gonna be stressed alot ;-;
_______

I woke up and saw douma and akaza sleeping beside me akaza was on top of me and douma was just cuddling me.

I tried to get up but douma pulled my waist and pulled me down again "Douma-kun i need to take a shower" i pouted.

"Not on my watch~" he replied back and got on top of me and kissed me on the lips.

"Douma-kun i know you want to sleep more but please let me take a shower".

"No Y/n chan~".

"Please Douma-kun".

"No Y/N chan~".

"Pretty pleas-".

"If you keep begging ill fuck you Y/N chan~".

"Bet you wont do it!~".

"Fine then ill do it~".

When he said that he drag me off the bed and pinned me down and started to kiss me after 5 minutes of the kiss he put his hand under my pajama and played with my breast he finally took out his hand out and took off my shirt "ohh i see your enjoying this Y/N chan!~ i didnt know your a masochist Y/N chan!~" i blushed as a cherry "s-shut up just continue douma-kun~" "okay then Y/N chan~" he played with my breast then sucked one of my nipple i moaned slightly he stop sucking after 10 minutes he took off his shirt and pants "Are you having fun Y/N chan?~" i nodded at his question "good~" he took off my pants and put it beside us "w-wait douma-kun before you fuck me atleast use a condom!~ here~" i gave him a condom "Y/N chan i didnt know that you keep condom with you! Such a naughty girl~" i blushed at his words especially the last one he putted on the condom and slowly put his dick inside of me and i moaned and he let me get used to it then he started to thrust into me i moaned a little loud he thrusted into me hard and fast i moaned loud making him turned on a little "Moan for me Y/N chan!~" he thrusted more harder and faster making me moan louder  "A-AH!~ HARDER DADDY!~" he listened to me and went even more harder and faster making me moaning louder than ever it was like a music to him "F-FUCK RIGHT THERE!~ AH~" he found my most sentisive spot and keep abusing it making me turned on 50% if he keep doing all again for 1 hour i might get super horny and might moan louder than ever i was thinking then all of the sudden douma went deeper hitting my most sentisive spot making me grip on the floor "TOO HARD DOUMA-KUN!~" i moaned louder when i moaned akaza woke up "what the hell what was that moan" he looked beside him when he realized that were both not beside him and he looked beside founding out that we made out.

"Douma what the hell did you do to
Y/N sama?!".

"Easy i fucked her!~".

"For what?!".

"For trying to leave my side when im in a good position!~".

"OMG DOUMA YOUR SO DUMB WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT PLUS DID YOU EVEN USE PROTECTION?!"

"I did!~"

He sighed and helped me to get up and gave my a piggy ride "Hey Akaza-dono you cant just take her away from me while were having
fun!~".

"Im gonna clean her chill" he replied to douma.

He put me down on the bathtub and took care off me.

FEW HOURS LATER SINCE IM LAZY AND RUNNING OUT OF TIME BC IM STRESSED

"alright boys! We have a meeting so we are leaving" i said to them "what meeting?".

"To prove your not evil akaza-kun!" He just nodded douma just turned small and went to the box and went there waiting for akaza.

"Cmon akaza-dono turn small were going!~".

"Fine" he turned small and went with douma i closed the door and went to the meeting.
_______

FINALLY FINISHED IT UGHH IT TOOK ME LONG TO FINISH THIS

👀 Taisho secret 👀

• akaza was jealous of douma fucking Y/N he also wanted to join

• this chapter had 817 words

• Your a masochist like me✨

• i lost my mind when I heared my school schedule is 12:30/12:20 PM to 7:30/7:20 PM

THATS ALL BYE CYA NEXT CHAPTER