Mugen train

Another day another pain for Y/N 😔

It's 6 in the morning Y/N woke up by her stupid alarm "Five more minutes..." Y/N slept more then her bird came in and waking up her up for a mission

"KAKA YOU HAVE A MISSION WITH THE FLAME HARISHA!" (SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW BIRDS SPEAK😭)

Y/N got up and get ready she get ready for the mission and went to the Mugen train.

After some few hours of getting lose multi times she finally made it "Damn why do I have to get always lost" she sighed.

She looked beside her looking at the flame Harisha Rengoku (aka the donut man HAHA)

Rengoku has alot of bento box we both went to the train and get our tickets after we get our tickets we went Inside the train.

As we sit in our chair we heard screaming from far away and it was the trio inosuke tried to jump out of the window if he can race the train.

Good thing that zenitsu stoped him before he jumps out he tried to stop inosuke.They were all pure chaos there was non stop of screaming with inosuke screaming and rengoku saying UMAI.

Y/N'S POV:

I was trying to sleep on the train but I keep hearing screaming I almost said "SHUT THE FCK UP"good thing I stopped myself from saying that after some few hours the man who get the tickets (idk what it's called just tell me in the comments)

We all hand out our tickets then we all fall asleep....

Y/N'S dream:

I woke up in the middle of the snow it was all foggy I can't see anything but then.... I saw a familiar person he looked like my brother I want near him and it was him my brother...

"B-brother is that really you?! Im dreaming right RIGHT?! it can't be he's dead right? Right?!"

You felt a hug from your brother "y/n are you okay...? You ran away from our house S/N (sister's name) is worried she almost cried cmon let's go back home"

You nodded as a yes you followed him to your house

"SISSY!!" You felt like someone hugged you and you saw you S/N (sister's name)

SINCE IM LAZY AS A ROCK LET JUST PRETEND THAT LOWER MOON ONE DIED AND YOU WOKE UP IN THE PERFECT TIME

3rd person's pov:

Y/N woke up before rengoku fight the demon I quickly stand up and slice off the demon's hand before it hits rengoku

Akaza Pov:
I was gonna punch the flame Harisha's stomach but the a woman slice off my arm before I turned the flame Harisha into a donut

"Oh my oh my no one has ever sliced my arm before like that you must be strong for you like a woman~ but sadly I don't fight women's I respect them"

3rd person's pov:

Y/N stopped upper moon 3 from killing the flame Harisha. They keep fighting untill the sunrise. Rengoku survive but Y/N is injured badly

Because she keep fighting upper moon 3 untill sunrise upper moon 3 keep dodging untill she's exhausted.

As they keep fighting Y/n was about to cut his head off then... She got punched in the stomach ( turned into a donut HAHA) As upper moon 3 saw the sun.

Upper moon 3 ran away from the sun tanjiro tried to chase him but he was also injured so he grab his sword and throw it at upper moon 3.

"GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!! YOU LOST Y/N AND RENGOKU-SAN WIN!"He keep yelling "Tanjiro stop screaming he's already gone... I guess this is the end of me..."

Tanjiro went front of Y/N "No no no! This can't be real right right?! Please stay here you can still live!"

Y/N POV:

I closed my eyes as I smile weakly at tanjiro. Tanjiro keep stopping me from dying he can't do anything...

Keep scrolling 😏

Will Y/N survive or die?
Next chapter?