A-Jase-ent

(Hey guys... GOOD LORD... It has been a hectic and stressful couple of months. I returned to college for my final year, I have think about finding work after college, along with other personal responsibilities. I haven't forgot about my story, I just been busy as all hell.

I was originally planning to release this during my 2022 winter break, but I decide to take some time to myself. At the time of this chapter going up, it will be not long after my Spring Break.

Also, rest in peace both Kevin Conroy (the legendary voice of Batman)- who passed away 11/10/2022, and Lance Reddick (who played Philip Broyles on Fringe, one of the best sci-Fi shows of all time)- who passed away 3/17/2023.)

POLARIS GALAXY
PLANET: PRAXUS XII
IMPERIAL SUPPLY STATION 233

The Supply Ship dropped out of warp-space in the Praxus sector, specifically over Praxus XII. The planet itself is nothing special, just a misty rocky world. What is special is what was orbiting above it.

Moving towards the station, Terry transmitted the security code to allow the ship to dock. As the ship was pulled into the hanger, Terry addressed Jase and the rest of the rebels.

"Showtime guys, holo-guises on."

Jase looked around as Ted, Zimo, and the other rebels turned themselves into Drophyds Troopers.

The Lombax followed suit. Upon changing, he noticed that his Drophyd disguise was smaller than the others (most likely his size).

 Upon changing, he noticed that his Drophyd disguise was smaller than the others (most likely his size)

Terry, then lowered the ship's ramp, revealing their new surroundings. The hanger was filled with Tachyon's Drophyd troopers patrolling. Keeping his cool, The disguised Jase followed Terry and the rest of the team through the station's hanger, making their way toward the door at the end. Jase, not wanting to attract attention, just focused on the door. He just looked directly in front of him.

Eventually, they made it to the door. It opened up to let the disguised rebels through. Before them was a long empty hallway, a straight shot towards another room.