•Polka dotted man. pt1•

E.J POV 😵

Walking back to the mansion after getting food for myself I heard familiar voices in the distance. Maybe it's BEN and jeff... hopefully I can scare them shitless hehe.

My ears twitched in the direction their dumbass voices were coming from, not to far away. I soon heard a female voice. Y/n? Is she that stupid to go out alone with killers, that are males? Maybe it's for the better I go and scare them.

Creeping up against a tree I saw the adult and older teens sitting down near a tree stump chatting. Most likely recent issues in the outside world. BEN sitting on the stump on his damn phone with Tim smoking a cigarette and Toby carving a peace of wood with his pocket knife. Y/n was sitting on the grass tying grass peices together coming in and out of the conversation with Jeff behind her... braiding her hair?

Was she making them soft? Us soft? I sure as hell wasn't going to let that spread to me. Due to the fact Most of the killers crave years of affection but would only be used as manipulation. Such as what Jeff did with Nina. Used her for love and sucked it dry leaving her filled with his blood lust.

I silently went around the trees surrounding them as if they were prey. I was soon behind y/n's back with Jeff getting up a bit earlier just to be greeted with a "Hey E.J" y/n said while turning around. How did she know I was there? I just stared at her and fixed my posture back to straight.

"Hello, y/n" I said while sitting down beside her. She smelled of(your Favorite perfume.)
Radiating off of her body. Thank God I had ate before otherwise I would've shred her to peices.

She finished her grass crown and patted my hair, She even scratched it like a dog. Then placed the crown on my head. I smiled at this under my mask. Such a kind mortal. I noticed in the distance Jeff leaning on a tree glaring at me. What did I do? I questioned myself. Tim had noticed and scoffed, putting out his cigarette. I stood up and took off the crown and putting it in my pocket, then making my way to the manner.

Jeff's pov 🤧

She gave him the flower crown.

She looked at him.

Touched him.

That bitch.

Gay ass, lookin... bitch

She was supposed to do that to me.

I don't know what I felt. Jealousy or anger.

I sure as hell don't like her like that. I thought to myself. I just didn't want the chance of me being able to gain my sanity back slip away. Maybe things would go normal again. Have my life back.

Yea sure she was good looking, but in any relationship or anything like that happened I would always try having power over them. Like I owned them, I would take my anger out on them. But y/n if I got her to like me maybe I could be happy again.

I pushed myself off the tree and grunted. Maybe she could spend the night again over at the manner.

"Hey y/n, you wanna spend the night again? You could stay in my room." I asked walking over to her. I looked at her neck. The symbol. The fuckers had already marked her.

And she didn't even know it.

Your POV 🍃

Had the smiley bitch just ask me to spend the night again? Yes. Grandma was going to be gone for the night working night shift so she wouldn't notice. After re thinking it I looked up at Jeff and replied "Yeah, I can stay the night I guess...as long as you and BEN stop flirting." I said smiling. I heard Tim behind me coughing covering up his laughter along with Toby, BEN just chuckling. "Um...okay." Jeff said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.