18

"Good morning everyone!" Seungkwan exclaimed, entering the dining room, only to be greeted with silence.

He looked at the table, everyone's eyes (including Seokmin and Soonyoung) glancing from Jisoo to Jihoon.

Seungkwan quietly slid on his chair next to Hansol. "Did something happen?" He whispered.

"Jihoon hyung and Jisoo hyung are arguing and Seungcheol hyung told them to stop just now" The American whispered back.

Seungkwan let out a silent 'ahh' before Jeonghan passed him a plate of their breakfast, both exchanging whispers of 'thanks' & 'welcome'.

While the 13 agents ate, Seungkwan peeked over at Seungcheol at the end of the table, the leader's eyes staring deep into each member.

"What is it with you two?" He asked in a calm but scary voice. "Can you not at least fight where the team is gathered?"

"Well I'm sorry if Jihoon doesn't want to feel happy" Jisoo spat.

"I'm sorry if you guys are letting your guards down around Soonyoung, Seokmin and Seungkwan" Jihoon fired back.

Hansol widened his eyes, standing up as he slammed a hand on the table. "Is this what this all about? You gotta be kidding me...." He said in disbelief.

"I can't believe you said such a thing hyung" Chan shook his head. "You're so cruel"

Seokmin looked at Soonyoung in slight worry, seeing how Soonyoung's knuckles were slowly turning white.

He glanced at Seungkwan, but the younger was too busy pulling Hansol down to his seat.

Seokmin could only gulp as he scooted his chair beside Minghao, who secretly clung at him in fear.

"Who knows? These three might be up to something" He looked at each one of them, before his eyes landed on Seokmin. "Look, Minghao is even scared, he's never like this before"

"I-It's b-because I hide my fear v-very often" Minghao stammered.

"See, he's a stuttering mess" Jihoon stood up. "How do you think this will end? It's us being useless in missions that's what"

That was it. That was Seokmin's last straw.

"That's it!" Seokmin yelled from the top of his lungs. "I've had enough of this!" He screamed, standing up as he signaled the silently fuming Soonyoung and Seungkwan (who managed to make Hansol sit) to follow him out.

Mingyu stood up abruptly. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere" Seokmin answered, as the trio left.

"Great, just great!" Jeonghan said in a sarcastic voice. "Great job Jihoonie!" He snarled at the end.

"I can't with you people, seriously" Jihoon grumbled, standing up as he left the room.

"Oh no you don't" Seungcheol stood up and grabbed his wrist.

Jihoon tensed up, looking up to see Seungcheol fuming in anger.

"L-Let go"

"No. I've had enough of your behavior" Seungcheol said. "What's wrong with you?"

"I hate them okay?! I f*cking hate them!"

"Is it? Or are you letting out your stress on them?" Seungcheol said in a deep voice, sending chills through everyone's spines.

Jihoon's breath hitched, looking at Seungcheol wide eyes who just stared at him waiting for an answer.

"Well??"