41

A/N: You thought they've become bad huh? 😈

Mr. Boo entered the basement, a bat in his hold with dried blood on it.

"Boo Seungkwan!!"

The boy in black turned around, his eyes blank of emotions.

Mr. Boo threw the bat on the ground right before his son's feet. "Mind explaining what this is all about?"

Seungkwan looked at it, his eyes traveling back to his father afterwards. "That's not mine" He said turning around and picking up his sword.

Mr. Boo kicked the sword away from his grasp, his hand grabbing Seungkwan's wrist next. "Don't lie to your father Boo Seungkwan" He pointed at the bat. "Only your bat has a painting of an orange on it"

"Okay fine, I whacked some perverts the other night, happy?" Seungkwan pulled his wrist away as he walked across the room to grab his sword.

Mr. Boo sighed. "Seungkwan, we've talked about this"

"Sorry but it goes pass my ears" He said, picking up the long blade.

"I thought you stopped"

Seungkwan paused, his eyes looking at the blade. "That was 3 years ago Appa. I'm back to this thing of mine"

"This has gotten worse son"

"Can I help it? No"

Mr. Boo sighed. "C'mon, it's dinner time"

Seungkwan shrugged, throwing his sword as the tip of it landed on the wooden wall as he followed his father back up.

🔷

*knock knock knock*

"Hey sunshine, you busy?"

"Yes Eomma"

"Well you gotta get home, everyone's waiting for you" Mrs. Lee softly said, entering the office.

"Everyone?" The young man asked, raising his eyebrows through his glasses.

"Okay not everyone. But Seungkwan and his family are already there" Mrs. Lee said. "We're just waiting for you and Soonyoung"

"Sorry Eomma but I think I'll pass tonight's dinner" Seokmin spoke, his eyes settled on the paper he's writing. "I have so much work to do and I—"

"I didn't ask you to come home for dinner Seokmin" Mrs. Lee crossed his arms. "I'm telling you to come home for dinner" She said, her impatience slowly growing.

Seokmin groaned, closing the folder. "Alright fine" He stood up, grabbing his bag and heading out towards the door.

But Mrs. Lee pulled his collar back. "I did not raise you with this attitude Lee Seokmin" She said in a stern voice.

Seokmin sighed, standing up straight. "I'm sorry Eomma" He apologized, fixing his collar.

"Oh you better be" Mrs. Lee crossed her arms as the two left the office.

🔷

*bang! bang!*

"F*cking bastards can't do one thing right!!"

*crash!*

*bang!*

"Kwon Soonyoung!!!!!!"

"Urgh!" Soonyoung threw his gun to the ground as he turned around to meet the eyes of his father.

"What did I say about killing?"