52

Everyone tried to distract Seungkwan by making him do most of the carrying of luggages down to the Seventeen Dorm.

Okay, I'm kinda exaggerating, not THAT many bags, just 3.

And just to make sure Seungkwan has forgotten about it for a while, Hansol asked him out on a date.

"Why so sudden?" Seungkwan asked, a little suspicious of the other's behavior.

"Can't I take my boyfriend on our first official date??" Hansol pouted.

He shook his head. "You're acting like an idiot"

"Your idiot" Hansol grinned.

"Whatever"

🔷

"Aish! Heeseung! Give me back my hat!" Soobin yelled, chasing after the younger down the stairs.

Heeseung stuck out his tongue jumping off the last step before running towards the entrance of the building.

"Oh no you don't" Soobin mumbled picking up speed as he managed to catch the younger agent in time, but causing the both of them to roll over.

Soobin pinned him down to the floor. "I'll take that, thank you" He smiled in victory, snatching his bucket hat from his hands.

"Okay okay, you got me. Not get off muscle bunny" Heeseung laughed, trying to push him off.

Soobin gasped dramatically. "I am offended!"

"Don't be, it's true" Beomgyu came into the building, chuckling.

"Why you little piece of—" Soobin stood up to chase after his teammate back up the stairs.

Heeseung laughed, slowly getting up as 3 pairs of legs came into his view.

He looked up after standing up straight. "Oh, hey boys, finish the mission so soon?" He asked.

The three '02 liners nodded silently.

Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows at the trio's unusual behavior. Normally, they would come home laughing and bragging about their skills and such. But the oldest Enhypen agent noticed that Sunghoon and Jake are close to ripping each other's mouth with their eyes while Jay stood in the middle to block them.

"Someone tell me what happened to you three?" Heeseung pointed, placing his other hand on his hip.

Jay sighed. "Guess who we found"

Heeseung tilted his head.

Jay sighed again. "Daniel......."

Heeseung choked on his saliva. "I'm sorry— DANIEL?! Our DANIEL?!"

Jay looked at the two beside him before facing Heeseung and nodded.

"And apparently, he's brought us bad news"

🔷

Hoseok widened his eyes in shock. "Daniel? As in.....from I-land Agent Camp?"

"The one who didn't get chosen as a member of Enhypen and left HYBE after that and no one had heard from him since then?" Jungkook asked, earning an elbow nudge from Namjoon.

"Don't put it in detail Kook" Namjoon whispered.

Heeseung nodded. "Yep, that's him"

Sunghoon played with his dagger. "I can't imagine he'd be working for him"

Hoseok sighed. "****** isn't one to recruit young people in his organization" He looked at the trio who had said to met Daniel. "Did Daniel have a look of fear or something?"