17

A month later......

You could say in the span of 30 days, the agents have never been this tired in their life. Not even when they went for a mission to China then to London back to back (this happened before BooSeokSoon joined).

"Alright, get up people, the 5 minute break is over" Soonyoung said in a loud voice, clapping his hands as the agents got up groaning.

"I feel like my arms are gonna break" Chan whined.

"Well sorry kiddo, this is the hardwork of an idol" Soonyoung said, pulling his arms up.

"I'm still tired" Jeonghan said, turning his neck left and right . "My neck's gone stiff"

"Alright, a 5, a 6, a 5 6 7 8!"

🔷

12 AM

An agent tip toed down the stairs, making his way into the kitchen as still as a ninja.

Once he reached the room where the food is hidden, he punched the air in joy, sliding with his socks across the room and into the fridge.

He let the coolness hit his face before he opened the freezer.

"Aha, there you are!" He whispered, grabbing the tub of cookies and cream ice cream.

Grabbing a spoon, he sat down on the floor as he opened the lid, only to frown at what's inside.

Because instead of cookies and cream, the one inside the ice cream tub was cut up fruits.

"Huh??"

He stood up as he opened the freezer, trying to find another tub of ice cream but sadly no more.

He pouted, putting back the sliced up fruits in the freezer and putting the spoon on the sink, as he walked up the stairs, and back to his room.

Meanwhile Jeonghan, Jisoo, Seokmin and Seungkwan peeked their heads out from the pantry.

"Do you think the camera got it?" Jisoo asked, looking at the GoPro camera at the corner ceiling of the room.

"Positive" Seokmin answered. "That thing never lets me down"

"Who knew Seungcheol has so many secrets we didn't know" Jeonghan chuckled.

🔷

"Alright, so our comeback is in 10 days everyone" Seungcheol said. "Jihoon is already down with the songs and Soonyoung is done with the chereography"

The two nodded.

"So our album this comeback is called Face The Sun. This basically means we are facing the sun a.k.a our fears that holds us back"

"The album is composed with 9 songs" Jihoon spoke up. "1st song, Darl+ing" He stood up. "We'll release this song first before the whole album. 2nd song, our title track, HOT. Then there's the rest, Don Quixote, March, Domino, Shadow, 'bout you, If You Leave Me and Ash" He looked at the group. "Anymore questions?"

They shook their heads.

"Okay then" Seungcheol clasped his hands. "Soonyoung, your words on our chereography?"

"Ne" Soonyoung stood up. "Our title track, HOT, is a powerful song with a powerful beat. So we'll need to express how powerful we are in this dance. Our highlight move is the chorus, the part where Seungcheol sings "We drop it like, Hot, Hot Hot". Each one of us can't slack in any part of the dance. This chereography is a little bit tricky but I assure you we can hit this"